• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

darkatma

Smash Hero
Norcal Drama

Lets bro it out guys

I remember NK back in the day. Actually I lost a tourney set with the 2nd game on DL as peach vs fox 2-0 to an upsmash at a norcal biweekly :p

I lost to shroomed the first tourney he went to lololol.

Anyways sup guys, I miss Norcal.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Its not 100% confirmed.

Both Pocky (our unofficial fountain of helpfulness) and Sheridan recommended updating after Genesis, but I kinda want more current rankings going into G2.

Of course there are some people up there who would be pulled due to being inactive. Jeff, Lord, Rey, and Mitchell would all be considered inactive (even though im pretty sure we'd keep some up there). This is assuming they dont attend the tentative tournament on the 10th.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me out here.

I'm looking for some contact details for mango and/or silent spectre (both if possible) seeing as neither of these guys are on the boards. An msn, email or AIM, whatever they use.

I'm looking to speak to them about getting one of them over to Australia for a major tourney near the end of this year.

Anyone able to help me out? (pm me back with whatever you have)

Thanks in advance.

SFAT

Smash Ace
How to be like Shroomed

• Have a cocky and arragont attitude
  • Show no sportsmanship what-so-ever when you win or lose
  • Owe money to several people
  • Have the biggest smile on at all times
  • Have the biggest head in the room at all times
  • Be the blackest person in the room at all times

If you can accomplish all of that, you will be the best Doc player in your state. However, you will still suck.

Shroomed

Smash Master
So I was watching sets of Paul, Kevin, Lucien and Jeff, and I got pretty nostalgic. I think it's mostly because if they were still playing, not only would Norcal be way better as a whole, but I'd be way better as well.

COME BACK YOU MOTHERF***ERS.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Thats what makes it so awesome.

Im clearly the one in the middles. Peters the emo ***** to my left. Zac is the sexy ***** to my right, Sheridan is the one below me, and Tafokints is clearly the Asian one.

We take pictures with our phones upside down, come at us bro.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ahaha i wont leave choknater alone. im stalking him in all chats. therefore u have to come to get rid of me... or just give me tacobell. either way ill b content

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
basically i wont stop stalking you till you come down to OK. or give me a taco...but looking back u have to come to OK to give me a taco.... so win win...

well... you could MAIL me a taco.... but that could be pricey.... not only buying the taco but also the shipping.... smashers just dnt have that kinda cash just lyin around.... >.>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i could do the same if u came to cali as well :D

anyway

im retiring from srs gaming til i finish all my college stuff. got 2 much on my plate right now

Top Bottom