• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Are you guys kidding? Isai has more "bad" losses than anyone on the list.

No way he can beat top 20 Socal with that track record.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So like, let's get the panel together this weekend eh? Lunin? Zoap? The Butler? The Scamps?I'm going out of town for 3 weeks starting the 29th.

GERM, I know you wanted to get in and I think all of us believe you'd be a good addition, so can you get together with us on AIM sometime?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
So like, let's get the panel together this weekend eh? Lunin? Zoap? The Butler? The Scamps?I'm going out of town for 3 weeks starting the 29th.

GERM, I know you wanted to get in and I think all of us believe you'd be a good addition, so can you get together with us on AIM sometime?
Hmm sure fine by me, iono if i'll be on just call my cell if im not ;D. Weren't we supposed to do this like 2 weeks ago though? @_@

I agree with the addition of GERM as a panelist as well, sounds good to me ;)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm sober and clean

and you guys are noobs

<3 good morning smashers

P.S.

i just had some In-N-Out

i'm such a biter :C

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
sheridan gave me the new power rankings list yesterday before he left but i cant find it right now.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
zel doesn't even need to be active to be on the rankings >_>. he can still show up and beat alot of ppl x_x but yea, nice rankings. finally FTA is up there. good stuff =) DM wins. same with meep and KFC.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Good rankings. At least now I can start fresh. Last biweekly was ugh. Started out well, then Jack in the Box ***** Me, GERM, Boback, Zoap, Yen, hella people. Almost all of us threw up. And It took a while for a lot of the singles rounds to be played/called.

One of these days I'll play to my full potential again, just like in the day where me and King were first and second practically every tournament.

Next tournament, it's time for a new challenger.

Zoap

Smash Master
Jack in the Box owned us this one time, also because its inexpensive and doesnt taste horrible.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
needless to say im pissed off about the power rankings, Had i known that the panelist were adding this last tournament i would have gone. It seems i was misinformed about the legnth of this power ranking period which sent me lower than REy on the list.

Top Bottom