• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair is One of Diddy Kong's Best Stages

Veggi

Smash Champion
He really lived from a Klap Trap at 70%? I thought they killed him at 30% guaranteed.

He doesn't have to be the best character on it, it's more of something to keep in mind. I've survived dropping off the left side of the left platform with him, so it can't be so bad.

Player-1

Smash Legend
He really lived from a Klap Trap at 70%? I thought they killed him at 30% guaranteed.

He doesn't have to be the best character on it, it's more of something to keep in mind. I've survived dropping off the left side of the left platform with him, so it can't be so bad.
brawl glitches lol, he didn't even get knockback just a whole bunch of damage, and he wasn't using a super armor attack, he was jumping out of the water with a midair >.>

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Japes isn't to bad but as P1 pointed out the high roof does hurt. I probably score at least one over the top KO every game I play. Dash attack > u air (or banana > uair) at 140-150% kills most characters on all neutrals.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I tried this and it backfired. Opponent got the first hit and it was keep away the whole match

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I once again went undefeated on Norfair. I got one more match recorded here (maybe it was 2?) but unfortunately my best match (3 stocking a GW on his CP) was not recorded.

Also just so everyone knows:
when the lava wall comes you can barrel people who go inside the protective shield thing from below. You can also go in there yourself and get the person in there with you and just up-b them over and over (especially if they are trippin on nanas inside there with you), that plus your u-smash rocks.

Top Bottom