• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

( North Florida ) WE STAY SMASHING APRIL 10TH ( AWESOME LOCATION CONFIRMED!!!)

kienXko

Smash Rookie
hey thx for finding my controller Ram, im guessing 1 of my friends that I let use the controller for the tournament didn't feel like bringing it back. I guess ill just pick it up from u at the next tournament I see u at. I'll contact u of which tournament im going to when they come up. Thx again

benaji261!

Smash Ace
I pretty much want to kill myself for Holy.
Manko told me that him and Holy had no idea how to play against Lucario, and it showed when me and Skater did doubles friendlies for 30mins. lol

That and I saw Holy tired as heck. Does that kid get ANY sleep? Every tourney I'm at with him he goes some place to try and nap a little. :/

Ruse

Fox
I think he stays up all night doing math and practicing chain throws... but it kind of screws him over the next day.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
DOUBLE POST Shoutouts:

Lee Martin - God dude you're freakin amazing at this game. I wish we hung out so I could get my just deserved whoopin on brawl and learn the MUs faster with my characters. XD I'm glad you thought great of my Lucario also. I had him as a thought to be a main since I mained Ike. If anything I would want Ike to dominate low tiers and Lucario dominating high. XD That sounds good to me. :) GGs brah

Hiro - You did good against Lee, real good. Kinda glad I didn't play your TL in a single match. Probably would've lost. D:

Got_Mine - Infinite till 180%? I don't remember that. i just remember you getting fsmashed. xDD Oh and I beat you in Spamus dittos since you chickened out and transformed into your main last stock to get the win. Get at me.

Skater - We did way better than I expected. It had to be AWAL and MrFTW that got us out though. They have better chemistry then us imo. We should work on that for sure, but we're doing way better than we did before. Lucario + MK/DDD is good to go. Car ride with Hero was sooooo fun.

Rag - I'm sorry you didn't have what you thought was a good partner, but that guy you teamed with seems legit. You said he never plays the game, but that doesn't mean it's HOPELESS. Put some faith in who you team with bro and it'll go far. GGs with all those friendlies we had. Ike v diddy too intense. XD

Kien - Close 2nd game. After 1st I though I got the match down but your Lucas put me on the ropes. Man idk that MU for crap! DX GGs bro.

Holychef - GGs man. You looked like you were tired as crap. Our tourney match was intense. Lucario's moves sounded like thunder because he was powered up so much from stock ****. It was ********. XDD I'm so glad I got out of some of your almost infinites. See you Thursday for friendlies I hope! :D

Manko - GGs with doubles and stuff. Like I said when I texted you, I got your wiimote with me. I'll see you Thursday too I hope. btw I hate you for the Ganon/Falcon v Jiggs on melee. Such a jerk with your rest... XD

RAM - Great tourney. Had fun and stuff. You need to get there early and beat me. I guess I get to tourneys too early? OR MAYBE YOU A SLACKER. jk lol we didn't get to friendly so that kinda sucked... hope to see you Thursday though.

Meltdown - It was great talkin with you and actually SEEING who you are. XDD You know what I mean. idk why we didn't friendly dude... hope we see each other again so I can mess up that GaW :p

ATLHero - Cool hanging with you man. You DO have a way with the ladies, I'll admit, but you're choice seems... a little 'expired' if you know what I mean. :O LOL jk ggs with Ike v Sonic. I WON THIS TIME SON. yeeee

AWAL - Sucks that we didn't friendly at all. Good seeing you man. :D I was trying to get you to copy paste your hacked stuff onto my SD card, but it looked like the netbook broke so I don't think we could've done it. If you could send me the hacks in one file I'd really appreciate it. I've been wanting texture hacks on my wii for a good while since I had to delete them a while back for certain reasons.

MrFTW - ****it you take my dollar and then you kick me out of losers. Stop using someone I have no MU exp against... jerk. Use MK and drop Kirby! XD

I guess that's everyone... oh and you suck for not coming Ruse. Not liking Brawl is not a legit john anymore.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lee Martin - ur the 1st GREAT PLAYER that I've met that is actually COOL! Nice 2 meet U dude! hope 2 see U @ my tourney on May 8th
Hyro - Ur WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 GUD!!!!!!! We gotta fight more!!!
Got_Mine/MSAS - WANNA MM!?!?!?!?! May 8th LOL!!!
Mr FTW - Fat *****!!! :)
Mankosuki / - I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how U had a bye in BOTH the Teams and Singles tourney... & ur set of opponents the U conveintly had... But it could have been a coincidence... Maybe... Maybe not... I didn't wanna play anymore after I lost in teams to Meltdown and XYZ
Benaji - Whats ur email? Call me (954)618-9548 so I can give u the stuff
Meltdown - Sorry I was bummed because of people in Tally not functioning w/out me and losing 2 U on teams. Great playing U though and I want U to come to the Tally tourney on May 8th. MM???
Dr. Nasty Time - Come 2 my tourney!!! We shall hang, invite women over and U wil teach me the art of nasty!!!
HolyChef - Whats goin on man??? I kno ur not taking any of these tourneys seriously. Dead ***, there isn't a person @ this tourney U couldn't beat but I can tell in teams U play like U don't care.... I mean I kno I did the same thing in singles but thats cuz I was bein a ***** about losing in dubz. Which is still unexcusable
RAM - Still my HERO!!!! Luv ya dude!!! I hope U can make it to Tally!!! We need to like, hang!!!
ATL Hero - My *****!!!!
Rice - GREAT SEEING U DUDE!!! COME BAQ 2 TALLY!!!
Drummaboi - Same 2 U bro!!! Come to Tally I'm a try to get a big Melee Turnout!!!
Ragnorock - U are my *****!!!! Come 2 Tally so we can F@CK B1TCHES 4 no reason
Zone - Come 2 Tally and we will play Melee!!!
Everyone else - Get women, money and play smash!!!

B-AWAL - Kill yourself seriously :sonic: U should get over a loss to a great team!!! Next time actually attempt to play in singles

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Mankosuki / - I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how U had a bye in BOTH the Teams and Singles tourney... & ur set of opponents the U conveintly had... But it could have been a coincidence... Maybe... Maybe
I didn't make the brackets, Rice did as far as I know. I was in the corner playing team friendlies for like an hour during signups. What's convenient about my only opponents being the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers? Not like I had any easy matches.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
1. Lee Martin / - Glad you could make it to FL(NFL at that) to the tourney. Nice seeing ya again and good stuff winning oh ps...I saw you save that replay of yall rapin me and benaji :(.. :p
2. Hyro - Yo campy A** TL =/
3. Got_Mine/MSAS - Wifi works wonders for you lol. Good stuff placin top 3 and see ya on AIB lol.
4. Mr FTW /- Fun Car ride on the way to and from the tourney lol. Wish me and Benaji did better against ur team in doubles
5. Mankosuki / - Nice finish man good stuff beating MSAS. Always good seeing you.
5. Jnig - Glad you could make it to the tourney with lee. Next time though i wanna MM your wario. get at my mk/d3 you choose son.
7. Benaji - Man i wish our set against tally was better, i was definatly feelin top 3 at this tourney for us but we destined for great things eventually.
7. Meltdown - its the return of meltdownnnN!! glad you could make it out man good stuff in doubles
9. Arcadia - who are you? for real though?
9. Dr. Nasty Time - lol good stuff beating me in the 1MM haha.
9. B-AWAL - Fun car ride back and from the tourney. Your sonic is still beast see you in may hopefully
9. kienXko - We didnt play at all this tourney :( next time for sure. Glad shalimar stepped it up again
13. HolyChef - You could have gotten top 3 easily man lol. doubles and melee was pretty fun though ill see ya next time i come in town
13. RAM - You play melee son :p. GREAT TOURNEY run another one and illl make the 4 hour drive again :)
13. ATL Hero - First time at an OOS tourney how does it feel? Glad you had fun meeting top smashers. Hopefully we can go to tally with John Trey and charles hahaha

Edit- Do i get left out of shoutouts since i didnt enter singles xD(the exception of benaji of course :p)

RAM

Smash Lord
I play Melee what's that suppose to mean Skater? >:O

Benaji we did a DK/Ike Friendly set but we stopped at 1 - 1 My DK took the first while ur Ike took the second.

BTW I've been convinced to go to the Dark side as Lee would put it since he knows me pretty well was'nt too hard to convince me >:D so next couple of Brawl tournies I go to I'll be completely diffrent.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I didn't make the brackets, Rice did as far as I know. I was in the corner playing team friendlies for like an hour during signups. What's convenient about my only opponents being the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers? Not like I had any easy matches.
Not worth my time thinking into it. Whats done is done...

Jus kno the same thing wouldn't happen @ my tourney.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Not worth my time thinking into it. Whats done is done...
Agreed.

As a side note though, it's fairly obvious I had nothing to do with creating the bracket when you consider Holy & Benaji fighting first round and both being from Pensacola. I would have caught it, but since Rice probably didn't know who Benaji was, he missed it.

It's about 20% likely I can make it out to Tally on the 8th, but I'll try.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
To solve that prob next time, you should ask the person what city or state there from or what they rep while you register them. That'll stop some of it.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
@RAM: Oh yea im dumb... we friendlied before the tourney even started. XD dur hur lolol
@Skater: We got 4th. We were RIGHT THERE. Destining for great things is a good thing. Don't underestimate the power of optimism.
@Manko: Yea I thought it kinda odd that I went up against Holy first match, but if the bracket was randomly generated then eh... idk.
@AWAL: I sent it to you through text, my email I mean.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
just letting everyone know. Gville wouldve been at this if we wouldve known but everytime i tried checking the boards, i got that f@ggot 502 gateway :\

rice

Smash Journeyman
Oh sorry guys, but i did ask for everyones location and i set the bracket to separate by location. And i did my best of my knowledge to separate people that teamed together. And its not like i rigged the bracket by any means. I didn't even know that many people there to even rig it. Hell, i wasn't even supposed to do anything at this tournament, i was jsut the only one with a laptop. So my apologies.

And after the first bracket was made, someone else made adjustments, because some of the people that had to play each other first round, which included meltdown v gotmine.

And way to be an *** Nick.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
To solve that prob next time, you should ask the person what city or state there from or what they rep while you register them. That'll stop some of it.
Agreed.

As a side note though, it's fairly obvious I had nothing to do with creating the bracket when you consider Holy & Benaji fighting first round and both being from Pensacola. I would have caught it, but since Rice probably didn't know who Benaji was, he missed it.

It's about 20% likely I can make it out to Tally on the 8th, but I'll try.
Truuuuuuuuuu

just letting everyone know. Gville wouldve been at this if we wouldve known but everytime i tried checking the boards, i got that f@ggot 502 gateway :\
No1 is perfect n I was a lil upset @ it but I was mainly upset @ my own faults anyways.

I suck and I'm gonna practice in BOTH Melee and Brawl 4 May 8th.

Long story short, I'm coming 4 all ur AZZes on that day :-p

:sonic: :luigi:

Oh sorry guys, but i did ask for everyones location and i set the bracket to separate by location. And i did my best of my knowledge to separate people that teamed together. And its not like i rigged the bracket by any means. I didn't even know that many people there to even rig it. Hell, i wasn't even supposed to do anything at this tournament, i was jsut the only one with a laptop. So my apologies.

And after the first bracket was made, someone else made adjustments, because some of the people that had to play each other first round, which included meltdown v gotmine.

And way to be an *** Nick.
It wasn't directed towards U bro. It was directed @ Manko cuz he is the one I saw around U guys the entire time. But I was prob overthinkin it cu i was mad at the mistakes I Made @ da tourney. I'm a jus get better and I'll see U all on the 8th hopefully. :)

rice

Smash Journeyman
I assure you, no one messed with my netbook or with the brackets. I made everything, and my apologies for calling you an ***. I thought you were taking a cheap shot at this tournament. Mankosuki did not have anything to do with the brackets. All he did was take over the one on paper that we made.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I assure you, no one messed with my netbook or with the brackets. I made everything, and my apologies for calling you an ***. I thought you were taking a cheap shot at this tournament. Mankosuki did not have anything to do with the brackets. All he did was take over the one on paper that we made.
It'z cool, I'm jus mad I haven't been practicing like I should have or sumthing. I made way 2 many mistakes and I am @ fault for my losses. So I apologize for mildly attacking Manko. But I still was upset that you had a bye in both tournies and that in both tournies u were set up 2 go against MSAS IF he won a match and U have a HIGH probability of beating MSAS. In which propelled U further in the tourney giving U a better chance @ placing higher.

But like I said I might have been overly upset and then as a result started thinking 2 much about this.

It's w/e ish happens. GREAT Fing tourney!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
fun fact: ROB vs ZSS is like 80-20 in her favor thanks to the super easy to pull off infinite.

Thanks for your vote of confidence though. ^_^

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I have video of Lee Martin vs hyro and the MM lucario Dittos of lee martin and Benaji

also holy vs benaji

thought i recorded more..

Top Bottom