• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North New Jersey, Bergen-Hudson Cty.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
Looking to people who would be down to play.. I currently reside in Weehawken and can host. Will be moving to fairview on Monday and will be able to host there as well. Anyone down to play today let me know. Or for any future date.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
Hey NYSmasher, if you're down to drive over, you're more than welcome. I can have a little smashfest at 8:30 tonight. Till maybe 1am. send me a pm for the details.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
Hey psyko I'm down for some smash tonight if you're down. I got open crib and am off from work tomorrow. You or anyone else who is down, just send me a pm for details.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
Trying to have a small get together of melee tomorrow. Anyone down our wanna come, let me know. def wanna have some new faces come thru. Send me a msg or post so I can give you the address.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
so i'm down to play, i live like 40 minutes away in mountain lakes but i'm lazy and probably can't drive much.

Top Bottom