• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeastern Georgia and Anderson/Greenville Areas... SMASH BROS?

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I know this entire region is a deadzone, but I try to check periodically to see if stuff is going on. I doubt I'll get many replies, but lets see how this goes. : )

I'm home for summer and away from Greater Atlanta Smash Bros so I need bros for brosing. Who's up for it and on on what dates? I'll need to know ahead of time so I can find money to go.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol, I'm coming to visit GA and i was wondering if there was melee here, I guess this answers that question.

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, they're plenty of Melee around Atlanta. What part of the state are you gonna be in?

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
Ah that sucks dude, but if you wanna play with some people, get in contact with SleepyK and he can tell you what smashers you can hook up with in that area.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I was hoping that GA or NC would be having a melee/brawl tournament while I was in town. It sounds like NC might run a round robin tournament the weekend of 18th so yay!

I plan on being GA for a short amount of time unless I see reason not to be.

Sunday August 12, 2012-Tuesday August 14, 2012-Georgia

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I was hoping that GA or NC would be having a melee/brawl tournament while I was in town. It sounds like NC might run a round robin tournament the weekend of 18th so yay!

I plan on being GA for a short amount of time unless I see reason not to be.

Sunday August 12, 2012-Tuesday August 14, 2012-Georgia
Im pretty sure anyone who plays melee on a decent level will be here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320283

on those days.

Also OP > if you play brawl there is a guy i know in Chattanooga who plays. As for melee its pretty much Me in Mufreesboro TN. We all play Project M now.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Oh and if you want a scene to become active, you gotta start hosting fests yourself.

Don't see if stuff is going on, make stuff go on and then invite others; it works a lot better.
this x10.

Thats pretty much host Middle TN is. Started with just me and a few friends and now we have about 10 strong. We travel for tournies and stuff too.

Top Bottom