• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nostalgia Team

Slightlyvicious

Smash Cadet
Im an older player, and this is just a team that I have that contains many older legendaries.
Mewtwo Lv 100
Psychic
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Body Slam

Lugia Lv 100
Aeroblast
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Thunder

Rayquaza Lv 100
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Fly
Thunder

Kyogre Lv 100
Blizzard
Thunder
Water Spout
Hydro Cannon

Groudon Lv 100
Earthquake
Eruption
Solar Beam
Fire Blast

Ho-Oh Lv 100
Sacred Fire
Fire Blast
Psychic
Thunder

Please remember this is more for reference to older legendaries, but if you would like, you can rate, though I know it isnt very good team.

ss118

Smash Master
1st off: not the place to put RMT's
2: roam a bit more. you need EVs and natures
3: Kyogre AND Groudon? wtf

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
a rock type would devastate that team, especially a correctly made Tyranitar (cancel your weather and your team is 50% Flying)

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Your team is all attack. There is absolutely NO attack that doesn't do damage. Therefore, this team could be walled by Giratina / Lugia and/or Blissey.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

fluffy

Smash Champion
this is just like PikachuSSBM's thread.

both just wants to show off.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
;)
1. You can only hack Kyogre to get Hydro Cannon...

2. This is spam.

3. This team is all Ubers with n00b Movesets.
SHHHH!!!! let these sad people have their fun;) or it is even possible that 'cannon' was supposed to be 'pump'

anyways be nice, that way it hurts all the more when a non-legendary team like mine walks all over the 'all-powerful' legendaries probably without any of mine fainting.

Slightlyvicious

Smash Cadet
yes yes, cannon was supposed 2 b pump, im sorry. and once again, this is simply reference, though i appreciate the comments
P.S
I quit a year ago, which is why i dont have any new gen

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
Wow, when I read nostalgia team, I thought that it would contain 1st gen pokemon using 1st gen movesets, now that I think about it, isn't such a bad idea. Im going to make one soon staring Squirtle, for the time being.:laugh:

Slightlyvicious

Smash Cadet
good idea... ill do that... you CAN put double of a single move cant you? nooby question, but never thought about it be4.

Gnes

Smash Master
Get rid of the two water type moves on kyogre keep one.....and use calm mind for the other slot...get rid of ice beam for blizzard....Why does mewtwo have body slam....u know...never mind this team has too many issues :ohwell:

Top Bottom