• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not sure if anyone figured this out already

FlamingForce

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna post this little trick I found just to be sure.
If you stand at the edge and use f-tilt (Towards said edge) and then turn around Roy will slide off the stage and grab ledge.
So
F-tilt > turn > grab
Just a thingy I found I have no idea if its useful

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
It's just awkward. Maybe a little fun trick to use though.

Azureflames

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0132-7109-3630
Feel like it could be an interesting tool, idk if i'd ever be that close to the edge using Ftilt though. Interesting regardless

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
It may be more useful on platforms than on the ledge, honestly. But I could see a well timed down-angled ftilt destroying a spacies' sweetspotted phantasm, and the following ledgegrab leading to an easy edgehog.

GeZ

Smash Lord
It's an alright tool, that's available to a lot of characters.

The only really useful application I've found was that Captain Falcon could Dash Attack at a ledge, fall off, wall jump of the ledge, knee, in places he usually had trouble reaching, but the technical barrier for that was pretty crazy.

Top Bottom