• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

not useless

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow tristan is really bitter

anyway here's a picture for all of u

just so u know what we look like

left: champ
middle: choknater
right: the greater leon

just so that tristan doesn't complain that this post is useless

imma give some sheik advice

i played edrees at my house with sheik and learned even more about the sheik v peach matchup

peach really outprioritizes (and sometimes even outspeeds) a lot of options sheik has, so u have to mix it up. some very cool advice that i learned from edrees is that people usually try to learn to get around the float by going above it or spamming projectiles at peach's elevation

however when that happens, edrees likes to switch it up by spamming sh bairs and sh dairs

against the floating, it is beneficial for sheik to camp until she can find a good opportunity for bair, nair, or utilt

but against more aggressive/defensive spammed sh aerials, it is better to try to hit peach somewhere i between with fairs because they are faster and easier to time between her aerials

dacus is so risky but good against peach

NEVER OVERTHINK brawl matchups too much before, thinking there is one set way to play them

because during the match, players can adapt, adjust, and change strategies very easily and they are not just a character with one set of strategies but instead very adaptable

sheik can control the flow of a match because of her speed, so IMO that is how she can possibly do any matchup, even rob or G&W or even ice climbers

edrees helped me realize that any matchup is possible in brawl through good strategy

thats why all 3 of us taunted at the same time in my street

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That picture is amazing.

What's the rest? Something about Peach and Shiek...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Chok you know I'm just a hater >.>

Also That picture spews awesomeness and that alone makes this thread useful. I just didn't like in your other thread how you just suddenly appeared and started bragging about how much of a beast you are with little to none context other then how badly you beat them. I didn't think it would get closed or anything because of it.

My bad Yo, my bad

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol, one of the best threads this board has seen in a long time.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I liked the <3s in the other thread more, but that down taunt is awesome.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha we have another pic doing sheik's usmash but it's on nealdt's camera

i really did learn a lot about brawl that weekend

Charoo

Smash Champion
We are awesome. Sheik's taunt are too good.

Choknater is actually pretty garbage. The only thing he can do is the Chu Dat pose haha.

Where you at CHOKNATER AND THE GREATER LEON!!!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Choknater is amazing, I'm glad I could give you some advice =) I learned some things that champ couldn't teach me about sheiks, since his sheik is garbage, and he needs to step it up, son. But those poses were TOOOOOOO GOOD!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i might talk to neal one of these days to see where he will upload the pics of the usmash

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Rofl, I didn't get the pictures at first. >_>

Top Bottom