• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

noticed something on Dec 3rd update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzero

Smash Cadet
They show how to start a friends wifi match. But they totally skipped any sort of rule making. The screens look like 2 min item matches, like the eforall demo. If that's how wifi is, then it seems pretty sucky. However, they also skipped character selection, so its possible that we might be able to switch the options there.

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
I noticed that too, and its not like this close to launch (within three months) that they haven't worked it out yet.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This grinds my gears. sakurai really dont care about the hardcore smash fans if this is how all wifi matches are. this update described on how to add friends not how to make wifi matches. so my hopes are still up but not alot.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
This grinds my gears. sakurai really dont care about the hardcore smash fans if this is how all wifi matches are. this update described on how to add friends not make wifi matches.
i know, come on this is one of the games all the hardcore fans have waited for, i dont doubt the greatness of the game but i want some options online, like stock mode at least, maybe an item switch, but if you have played strikers the host of the match picks all of the modes and everything, it is the smae exact set up, and that lets you choose everything, so brawl will probabally be the same, also he didnt show that mode because then he would have to show the part where you pick your character, which would reveal the roster... I didnt find it nessicary for him to say this in todays update...

"Please exchange these numbers with your friends. Write a note, do it over the phone, or send it by e-mail – just share your numbers with each other."

-Masahiro Sakurai

But if you are able to choose your options, then i will love this feature soooo much, what do you think about online? you think there will be 2v2 matches similar to the way seet up in strikers? or maybe 1v1 matches, and possibly and item switch?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This is what logic calls a "hasty generalization" if you think it doesn't exists just because it wasn't in this update...

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
well it will have to be great. they're making us wait two more months... (though its not TOO long...) so they'd better have it as best it can.

i think they will let you choose what kind of melee.. er... brawl it will be. time, stock, coin (if its back, hopefully not), you'll be able to do them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom