• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov. 24th *3rd Orange County Foothil Ranch TOURNY!!!! hosted by Aznforce.***

aznforce817

Smash Lord
November 24th 11:00 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tournament

Singles-$6

Doubles-$11 team

MLG RULES

distribution money 60/30/10

NO Alcohol of ANY KIND

Please bring TV's and Cubes to help us out get prepared for this :D

CUBES:
1. Aznforce
2. Aznforce
3. 4EVA
4. Kelcii

TV's:
1.Aznforce
2. 4EVA

If we have time we can probably put in some crew battles but that will depend on our schedule.

We're aiming for 4-5 tvs and cubes so whoever contributes, thank you.

This is being held at my friends house please be respectful to the house, Dont be smelly take a shower, clean your body... you know all that stuff... thanks :D!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendants (confirmed)

Unconfirmed attendants.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
how long have you been saying that? that mm was supposed to be done months ago, sheesh xD if you get owned by psychomidget, you get owned by me, nuff said

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol, his username is I think, "D.C", the unranked DC is also pretty good too though

aznforce817

Smash Lord
luigi u should go cuz i have one of my buddies here (peach player) taht probably wont have a teammate. :) umm im still in need of at least 2 TVS and probably 1 game cube and smash. Please people :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lawl I fixed my car today. My battery was ****ed up and I got an oil change. I even went to Compton =)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
yeah my friend is good. he got psycho ****** down to 1 life constantly. he's a bit better at singles but doubles he's pretty good :)

umm just a quick WARNING! If you guys are mapquesting this or mapping it watever. make sure if u do NOT want to pay tolls on the toll road, to click on the mapquest thingy AVOID TOLLS. Or else you will have to pay on some roads to take that little shortcut. but if you know wat toll roads are and arent afraid to pay like $1.75 for each road then youre fine :)

Just a warning :)

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm P, i might come.

I'll give you a total of $14 dollars for gas which includes that 10 i told you can have.
&
You forgot that controller, get ****.

We should team, we got this.

Edit: i'll text if i'm gonna go k?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hmmm P, i might come.

I'll give you a total of $14 dollars for gas which includes that 10 i told you can have.
&
You forgot that controller, get ****.

We should team, we got this.

Edit: i'll text if i'm gonna go k?
Hahaha raaaaape team =)

Yeah alright

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Do the toll roads actually help in getting there faster because then I wouldn't mind =P

Also what will be first singles or doubles?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
cameron, ya ***!

can you give me a ride?! I doubt I'll enter singles, if I go Kev, MM? PsychoMidget, if you go, teamzies?

aznforce817

Smash Lord
yeah i'll MM you connor. and yes tollroad does save a bunch of time. pretty much u cut right thru the mountains but u might have to pay more than one toll luigi. hope u can make it connor :p. i stayed up until 9 last night with my friends getting the garage ready. its' all nice and pretty now. Had to move a bunch of heavy crap.

EDIT: Need one more TV! cubes are pretty good for now unless u bring one just for back-up :) at least one more tv actually if neighborhood P brings his we'll have 2 aiming for 3+

Top Bottom