• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Mahone

Smash Champion
eh, i don't want to really bring them unless there are gonna be like 20 people... can people post if they are gonna show up so we can get a confirmed list or something?

either way im coming up, and possibly the great KP

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think we can get most of CP there
Hopefully I'll be there, my cousin is here so iono if I'm expected to hang out with her but I don't think the rest of CP will have any qualms about going

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Thanks for the ride offer, Mahone, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.

:troll:

EDIT: come play me!!! KP is too busy all the time. I'm gonna be really terrible soon at this rate.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Thanks for the ride offer, Mahone, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.

:troll:

EDIT: come play me!!! KP is too busy all the time. I'm gonna be really terrible soon at this rate.
I could just offer you a ride and then cancel last minute like you did to me <3<3<3<3

You should hit up radford, those guys seem to be looking to play a lot

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I could just offer you a ride and then cancel last minute like you did to me <3<3<3<3

You should hit up radford, those guys seem to be looking to play a lot
I don't recall. My life's been kind of a whirlwind, so I'm sure you understood.

Radford seems dead and bad to me.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Well you canceled so you could go play a night earlier or something, i would never fault you for doing what you gotta do... also, the real reason is cuz im an *******

also lol @radford, you're like Sange's hero man
Ah yeah I remember... you're the man for dealing with my **** <33

I try =D it's only cause I'm secretly one of the best marth ditto-ers in the world *glares at PP*

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Tell him to stop faking and lying to my face, then.

We can't win a national teams tourney with his flip-flop ****. LOOOOL

Top Bottom