• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I may come to this depending on schoolwork/transportation.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i knoooow, wtf.

everyone's gonna be like, "hey let's do teams" and imma be like, "wtf get that **** outta here"

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Smashboards join dates are so interesting.

Most other forums, even super-old ones, have a bunch of people who registered in the last couple years and then a small smattering of vets.

With smashboards join dates are all across the map. There are a ton of active 03-06ers.

Once you get sucked in, there is no turning back lol

I was an active Nsider for a year 2 years before I joined here. I knew of this site back then but never registered

CTL17

Smash Lord
Looks like I lurked in '07, joined in '08, and didn't post until '10.

More important things: I may be going to an event my school club is (< half) holding instead, if space is looking low.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Psh everyone will just power shield everything and people will thank me for revolutionizing the 2014 metagame

:phone:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Jeapie's shield drops
DoH's powershielding
Shroomed's DI
Dark's tech skill
s2j's ledgecancels
Armada's punishes
Cactuar's impossible-to-hitness
Taj's reactions
Mew2king's dashdancing
Hungrybox's clutchness
PPMD's work ethic
Mango's reads
and my swag

imagine the possibilities

hova

Smash Champion
"I have a good sized basement, so unless I get like 30 people, there's not going to be a problem with space."

CTL17

Smash Lord
You probably won't get about 10 people that were at SS since they are from the north, but that's only 10 out of 60.

Top Bottom