• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Declan

Smash Apprentice
I'm talking about GMU fairfax. And actually if people are interested I could start hosting stuff at my house which is walking distance for those that can't drive like the cool kids.

well im mad. i wont get back in town till like 8 o clock on saturday evening. so roger our money match is gonna have to wait until winter break unless u can get up here for shell shocked or the syphers on the 13th.
Impossible. I really won't be able to. I guess I could beg Mahone to give me a ride if he's going, but I don't know.

I guess we're just going to have to wait it seems :/ Also want to Brawl money match in 1.1 and 1.0?

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Impossible. I really won't be able to. I guess I could beg Mahone to give me a ride if he's going, but I don't know.

I guess we're just going to have to wait it seems :/ Also want to Brawl money match in 1.1 and 1.0?

yea i mean i got a month and a half of winter break so pick ur day that u wanna lose money and ill be there lol

and laijin u are a ******* if u honesty thought korn was white lol. that waay 2 much asian girls in anyones sig for them to be anything but asian. haha

Laijin

Smash Hero
yea i mean i got a month and a half of winter break so pick ur day that u wanna lose money and ill be there lol

and laijin u are a ******* if u honesty thought korn was white lol. that waay 2 much asian girls in anyones sig for them to be anything but asian. haha
I guess you have not been to the Kpop thread huh...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

:glare:
only 1 girl was in my sig............. same person

the racism continues.... -_^q

BigWenz

Smash Ace
:glare:
only 1 girl was in my sig............. same person

the racism continues.... :embarrass:

ok what i meant by girls was that u had multiple pictures of said girl in ur sig. god damm it this is the internet not a damm college paper im tired of havin to use proper english. lol

edit @ roger if by 90 u mean 45 then yes i do have bout 45 days off. secondly lol @ u thinking ur gonna win. and thirdly define this? cause **** bout ur fb status and wobbling i dont give a ***. u called me a scrub and said u can beat me and so now its on like donkey kong. u really think u can beat me after quiting this game for brawl then by all means bring it. the money match is just so we are both take the matches seriously.

Top Bottom