• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
My job is assembly line work at Canon VA.

I work for 12 hours with four 10 minute breaks and a "lunch" break that is 30 minutes.

I work 3 nights out the week from 7pm - 7am.

I do 20 seconds of the most boring and brain numbing work for 12 hours over night.

I'm only 18.

If I'm doing all that just to go to Pound 5. You can stick with this job...
LOL i Work for 8-10 hours at a time with NO breaks making NO set salary while I have to help OTHER people making money.

**** that, i quit, goiing to a tourney today.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Singles
1: Redd
2: Chillindude829
3: Doll
4: Vist
5: Voodoo
5: knightpraetor
7: SypherPhoenix
7: Mahone
9: Wenbo
9: Bones0
9: krnred225
9: The Crimson Blur
13: DJ

Doubles
1: Brown Magic (Voodoo + Chillindude829)
2: Red Doll (Redd + Doll)
3: oh em gee KP is here (Mahone + knightpraetor)
4: Blue Star (Winston + Wenbo)
5: Lazy Shell (krnred225 + SypherPhoenix)
5: Cheese (Parenthesis + BlueSamsara)

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea whatever redd, i was ready to whoop ur *** in finals 6-0 w/ fox like i did to thumbs the last syphers i went to, but u were all my mommy needs me home by nightfall and ****

Mahone

Smash Champion
I just wanted to relax, man.

Plus I was upset from losing in doubles.

(I was sure we were going to win but Mahone got a sick clutch rest on me last stock)
Sorry about that, if it makes you feel better my bracket was ********, i had to play minkyu and kp, who i play like everyday at tech, but its not sypher's fault cuz it was losers, he did the best he could, even putting him up against me first round KNOWING that i would DESTROY him.... if only i didn't lose to vist 2nd round (FOR LIKE THE ****ING 10TH TIME)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Not only was none of it recorded, but it was one of the only tournaments I have ever been to where none of it was watched. Literally no one was watching matches. The only people who know the happenings of the matches were the people who played them.

Fun matches errbody. Cya kids next time.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
A lot of people have recording capabilities (Winston, Wenbo, Sypher). They're just too lazy.

I think it would be more accurate to say that we have a lack of non-lazy people around here.

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
lacking a lack of lazy people leads to a lack of recording. i wouldn't say his statement was incorrect. or rather, i would say his statement lacks incorrectness.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah... no hype at all. Shoutouts to everyone I played! Especially Wenbo for massive improvement and KP for showing up to **** ****!

Nvm this part.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Sorry about that, if it makes you feel better my bracket was ********, i had to play minkyu and kp, who i play like everyday at tech, but its not sypher's fault cuz it was losers, he did the best he could, even putting him up against me first round KNOWING that i would DESTROY him.... if only i didn't lose to vist 2nd round (FOR LIKE THE ****ING 10TH TIME)
Haha don't need apologize, I mean I was just upset because of my sd, you did good.

My nerdrage is something I need to work on

@Chris: Winston loves to make the most out of tournaments.
Meh, I don't see what's so bad about not entering. It's not like I didn't play. I got to work on my Fox

A lot of people have recording capabilities (Winston, Wenbo, Sypher). They're just too lazy.

I think it would be more accurate to say that we have a lack of non-lazy people around here.
For this particular tournament my stuff was back at school... >.> Lack of planning ahead rather than laziness

chillindude829

Smash Master
Yeah... no hype at all. Shoutouts to everyone I played! Especially Wenbo for massive improvement and KP for showing up to **** ****!

Chillin: I was just joking around, mang. But if you're gonna be like that: yes, I did need to be home pretty soon. My mom just got out of the hospital, can't walk, is bed-ridden, and I had to be home to give her an injection and medication so she doesn't go into cardiac arrest. My bad, man. Next time I'll just take your $30.
damn man i was just playing around lol, my condolences about your situation and obviously if i had known i wouldn't have said anything along those lines

u def beat me fair and square in winners but thats just one set, thats all i really meant, the rest was friendly trash talk

Bones0

Smash Legend
Oh yeah. I forgot to compliment you, Bones. Your Falco got better. ^_^
Wait, wut? lol I'm assuming this is someone else on Chival's computer cause you weren't there... were you? @_@

@Winston

It's legit when Winston doesn't enter singles cause he gives out good advice to everyone he plays. True story.

lol I should probably go to sleep -.-

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
damn man i was just playing around lol, my condolences about your situation and obviously if i had known i wouldn't have said anything along those lines

u def beat me fair and square in winners but thats just one set, thats all i really meant, the rest was friendly trash talk

Alright, man... you know I have to make you feel like a **** thought haha.

Thanks TCB. See ya'll in a few weeks.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Man, Redd thinks I've improved O_O

And you don't have to apologize for beating us Mahone haha ~_~

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Dude I hope I didn't get anyone sick. I threw up as soon as I ate anything solid. Not good.

Shout out to chillin for carrying me to winning doubles.

Vist

Smash Champion
thanks for hosting, sypher :cool:

ggs to everyone i played. my bad for ****ing around with random characters so much besides tournament matches.. pretty dumb on my part in retrospect >_>

Top Bottom