• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Okay guys, from now on, if anyone wants to bring their laptop or an external HD to my place, I will record videos and dump them on your **** for you to split and upload.

hot$

Smash Ace
Sypher,

You think there will be another tourney before 2011?

NP, if there's not.

(Just curious really, I figure with the holiday season upon us, time is a bit constricted.)

Thought I'd Ask.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yo kids. After Finals, we gotta get super serious. Make that winter break worth it. I wanna be playing every waking moment. Pound training son. Massive improvement in short periods of time. Hyperbolic time chamber up in dis *****.

No ****ing way are we going to have a national tournament on our soil without some big results. Lesss go.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Yo kids. After Finals, we gotta get super serious. Make that winter break worth it. I wanna be playing every waking moment. Pound training son. Massive improvement in short periods of time. Hyperbolic time chamber up in dis *****.

No ****ing way are we going to have a national tournament on our soil without some big results. Lesss go.

i approve of this message. but yea lots of smashing needs to be going down. or else ima end up playing call of duty alot over break and thats no good

During the thx giving break, I ***** ephoenix's Fox, 2-3 stocks on pretty much every game the first day. Then another time we had a friendly day, I 1-2 stocked his Falco all day. His Captain Falcon goes even vs me, but he seems to refuse to use him. I played Peach

BigWenz

Smash Ace
During the thx giving break, I ***** ephoenix's Fox, 2-3 stocks on pretty much every game the first day. Then another time we had a friendly day, I 1-2 stocked his Falco all day. His Captain Falcon goes even vs me, but he seems to refuse to use him. I played Peach
well thats just dumb falcon gives peach da business. or as voodoo would say "falcon ***** peach... like that match up is next to impoosible." why would u not go falcon against peach if you got a falcon.

well thats just dumb falcon gives peach da business. or as voodoo would say "falcon ***** peach... like that match up is next to impoosible." why would u not go falcon against peach if you got a falcon.
Nah, it definitely feels even. Fox and Marth give Peach business

Laijin

Smash Hero
welcome to friendlys

may i take your order??

are specials today are

the CK sandbag special...

or the boss has 3 stocked u in turney combo

xD
Did I mention anything at all about friendlies in my post? No? Cool.

But since you when ahead and elaborated so kindly sir.

Making up johns for CK? Cool.

Well if CK was clearly sandbagging against me, I was sand bagging pretty hard against you when we played in tourney. I was mad tired at Chu's as I had worked all day that day and I didn't get to play you till 10pm when I had been up since like 4am that day.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I personally believe that Fox, Marth, and Falcon are all bad matchups for Peach, but how bad they are depends on how good you are in that matchup. Most people would say Fox is the worst out of the three.

boss8

Smash Hero
Did I mention anything at all about friendlies in my post? No? Cool.

But since you when ahead and elaborated so kindly sir.

Making up johns for CK? Cool.

Well if CK was clearly sandbagging against me, I was sand bagging pretty hard against you when we played in tourney. I was mad tired at Chu's as I had worked all day that day and I didn't get to play you till 10pm when I had been up since like 4am that day.
dude calm down....its all in fun =3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
dude redd loses to thumbs.....

outb4dramaflames

Why are you using the present tense? I had a rough patch vs falcon and I can tell you that I'm very over it hahaha... you guys act like losing to Thumbs is terrible, he's better than both of you LOL.

EDIT: Plank <3

Top Bottom