• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Mahone

Smash Champion
Can we have a tourney during break? KP wants to come up so he needs a date, just let me know when you decide sypher

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Man, last page was like the weakest ****-talk I've ever seen. Your hearts weren't even in it fellas.

Anyways, I'll be home on the 16th. And I'll be there till January 16. One clean month of Melee baby.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
>lastpage
wow you guys are all ******s

>tournaments
go time: tournaments on dec. 11, dec. 18, MAYBE jan. 1, jan. 8, jan. 25.

unless there's other **** going on.

rhan

Smash Hero
The 18th sounds legit. This time there shouldn't be horrible traffic...

THe 11th might be possible too though it's slight short notice I suppose.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Man, last page was like the weakest ****-talk I've ever seen. Your hearts weren't even in it fellas.

Anyways, I'll be home on the 16th. And I'll be there till January 16. One clean month of Melee baby.
I know, right? Dude trolls here ****ing suck, at least try harder than hotlinking images, derp.

I should be there on the 18th, and I need to train as much as possible to have any slim shot at P5 bracket. <3 (looooooooong shot)

hot$

Smash Ace
>lastpage

>tournaments
go time: tournaments on dec. 11, dec. 18, MAYBE jan. 1, jan. 8, jan. 25.

unless there's other **** going on.
Thanks for the reply sypher. Good **** man =D

Happy to see life in this area.

Should be there on saturday. (after work, as always ><)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Me: Hey Seb & Shinku! You guys wanna go to the bar already? I mean. Its my 21st birthday after all and I'm ready to start drinking guys! I mean after all, thats why we all gathered here at Justin's place tonight right?

Seb: Naaah I wanna continue playing melee. After this match alright? -loses- ONE MORE!!!! (and this continues for about 2 hours..)

Shinku: Hey guise check out this site called Omegle. We can webcam with strangers! -goes on omegle. Sees nothing but penises for about 10 minutes-

Me:

Vist

Smash Champion
good shiz sypher.. I'll try to come but I can't say when / which ones for sure yet

Me: Hey Seb & Shinku! You guys wanna go to the bar already? I mean. Its my 21st birthday after all and I'm ready to start drinking guys! I mean after all, thats why we all gathered here at Justin's place tonight right?

Seb: Naaah I wanna continue playing melee. After this match alright? -loses- ONE MORE!!!! (and this continues for about 2 hours..)

Shinku: Hey guise check out this site called Omegle. We can webcam with strangers! -goes on omegle. Sees nothing but penises for about 10 minutes-

Me:
LMFAO

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
boss and ck how many times do i have to **** u before u shut up? what are we each like 7-1 in tourney? i dont even know how u guys get so cocky. do u just play each other over and over and "amaze" urself with how good u are?

i feel like boss is just a bad shroomed impression

10trashtalks

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
boss and ck how many times do i have to **** u before u shut up? what are we each like 7-1 in tourney? i dont even know how u guys get so cocky. do u just play each other over and over and "amaze" urself with how good u are?

i feel like boss is just a bad shroomed impression

10trashtalks
DAmnnnnnn, the heat has been brought.

edit: -dead- @ clyde

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Maybe I should've phrased that as a Sheik I don't play every weekend -_-
Korn works ;o

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
It doesn't make sense, though, because Justin always beats Clyde, and last time I played Justin, I had a positive record against his Falco in friendlies and went basically even with his Ganon.

Maybe Cylde is just better than the rest of us at camping. T_T

Also, I **** Falco.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Justin doesn't always beat me. The record is like 3-2 in tournament or something similar.

And yea..camping. Thats what playing Young Link for 5 years will make you good at. ;O
Maybe I'd actually be pretty decent at brawl if I gave it a chance.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
If you give Brawl a chance, I'll throw a Pokemon ball at you, and we'll see how that chance turns out, especially if a Chansey pops out. ^_^

Top Bottom