• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wait did I somehow miss this
Episolon was complaining about lag
But he doesn't feel any while using a wavebird
And uses Zelda
:awesome:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
hell yeah
i had a blast yesterday lmao
zant, you saw me laughing my *** off lolz

Kaffei

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I love that guy
THE CPU THE CPU LOOLLZZZZZZ
He told me his name is jerome but idk hahahahaah

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
You guys should come visit the Crimson Invalid. I can play smash whenever! In fact, right now, I can't do much else! I may be high on painkillers but that doesn't mean I won't **** you with Roy :p

Kaffei

Smash Hero
That's subjective
inb4typicalreasonswhybrawlsux

wait. saying this in a melee thread. im just asking to get ***** ;/

rhan

Smash Hero
Just trolling btw.

My feelings on Brawl.

Play it idc. It doesn't effect me. I'm not going to stop you or ridicule you for it.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I used to too like two years ago when I still played. But oh wait? Didn't I quit because it sucked? lol.
Still doesn't make Brawl a good game.
u made like $20. Good job -_^b. Talk to me when you are on my level making thousands, little man.

Brawl is a good game. You just suck at it thus the reason you quit. This pretty much goes for everyone else.

Have fun placing 13th in an old *** game while I make money in a game I find fun ;)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
u made like $20. Good job -_^b. Talk to me when you are on my level making thousands, little man.

Brawl is a good game. You just suck at it thus the reason you quit. This pretty much goes for everyone else.

Have fun placing 13th in an old *** game while I make money in a game I find fun ;)
Yo let me have like 1 or 2 weeks to practice and I'll mm you in brawl for 10 bucks.

Also, good **** kumar for taking a game off of eggm! VT!! haha.

Ck, what happened? =/ You shoulda been at least 5th.

rhan

Smash Hero
What's wrong with old games ~_~
I know right?

I mean throughout the generations it has became blatantly obvious that Newer games are definitely a lot easier then those of their older counter parts.

Also I doubt Candy's making that much in Brawl.

Unless that's Chu on his hack shiit.

Laijin

Smash Hero

Eh. I made around like $600? playing brawl in 08. Local tournaments were pretty ridiculously big at the time lol. I barely went to tournaments though. I never liked staying at a tournament for more than 12 hours lol.
but thats cool that you find it fun.
I personally don't.

But good job on making money from the game. I'm not gonna hate.
I quit playing brawl because I don't find it entertaining one bit and Melee is a ton of fun. Even if I'm not the greatest at Melee, I certainly don't play it for the money. If I wanted to play a game for money I would've stuck with brawl and hated every moment of it(except the part when I win. =) ).

Sooo...I don't find your insult very insulting. lololololol. But hey, if you really need to feel better about yourself by making fun of others like that then thats cool bro. Good sign of maturity sir.

You guys should come visit the Crimson Invalid. I can play smash whenever! In fact, right now, I can't do much else! I may be high on painkillers but that doesn't mean I won't **** you with Roy :p
Low tiers are impossible vs Fox/Falco/Marth/Sheik. We should definitely meet up again sometime soon

only problem with those 2 is that i honestly think sheik vs zelda may actually be unwinable haha *looks at m2k vs cosmo*
Don't forget other matchups like Sheik vs Roy, Marth vs Mewtwo, Sheik vs Bowser, etc. Those are pretty unwinnable too. AXE goes Falco for Pikachu's impossible matchups in tournament

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Yo let me have like 1 or 2 weeks to practice and I'll mm you in brawl for 10 bucks.

Also, good **** kumar for taking a game off of eggm! VT!! haha.

Ck, what happened? =/ You shoulda been at least 5th.
i had to go to work :glare: me and mahone played it out IN A VERY SERIOUS SET... and i won but i still let him go xD

hot$

Smash Ace
So as of 2011, I will be jobless and will try to be at every tourney from here on. Including pound V.

Trying to lose the noobness..... aka still new ;)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol u guys.

I'm sitting on a couch with my leg in a cast not doing ****.

The best (or at least coolest) player in the world is completely available for you to play, at your convenience.

Come at me son.

Top Bottom