• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

chillindude829

Smash Master
fest at mild's place, ill post further details tomorrow but its on Kidd st. in alexandria, va (22309)

fest should start around 7-8 pm

if theres too much snow itll be cancelled

edit: and hell no the giants dont have this, rodgers is back and its in green bay. we got this.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i'll probably show up mild's and i can probably bring a tv + cube

flam m'boy, i was basically asking crimson if he could host something tomorrow afternoon.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
fest going down in my place today within the hour until like 10:30. I got two TVs, one cube. I need setups for more people but I have plenty of room. Gonna use my relatively unfurnished basement (gonna bring down chairs haha).

once again, txt for more info: (703)615-0640. Sorry but I dont wanna put my address out haha.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Idk what's going on... but apparently no one checks boards at all sooooooo... unless we get more people saying they wanna go by 6ish we're gonna cancel ****... plus this weather is looking possibly gay.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea nvm about the fest, not too much interest and the weathers ****ty anyways even though the snow's not really sticking

next time i'll plan it better

edit: happy birthday bigwenz, nice call about the packers giants game btw :p

BigWenz

Smash Ace
yea nvm about the fest, not too much interest and the weathers ****ty anyways even though the snow's not really sticking

next time i'll plan it better

edit: happy birthday bigwenz, nice call about the packers giants game btw :p
haha thank you and tbh i wasnt all that confident in the giants but i felt like doing an attempt at some trolling. i dont think any team that loses the way they did to the eagles can come back and win a game against a tough team away from home.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I (and possibly a friend) will hopefully be attending this tourney. I live in MD and will be in VA for the majority of the day anyways. If my other commitment ends at a reasonable time, I will join you all :3
We were wondering if we can do friendlies on Melee if we miss the sign-ups. In other words, is there anything Melee related that we can do if we don't make it in time for the tourney.
Thanks! :)

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
There are smashfests at UMBC during the week.

Smashfests at College Park during the weekend.

Smashfests at Sypher's during most non-tournament weeks.

Smashfests in Towson, MD during the rest of break (and after probably).

If you want more info, PM me or message me on AIM.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I (and possibly a friend) will hopefully be attending this tourney. I live in MD and will be in VA for the majority of the day anyways. If my other commitment ends at a reasonable time, I will join you all :3
We were wondering if we can do friendlies on Melee if we miss the sign-ups. In other words, is there anything Melee related that we can do if we don't make it in time for the tourney.
Thanks! :)
Where about in MD do you live?

Vist

Smash Champion
There are smashfests at UMBC during the week.

Smashfests at College Park during the weekend.

Smashfests at Sypher's during most non-tournament weeks.

Smashfests in Towson, MD during the rest of break (and after probably).

If you want more info, PM me or message me on AIM.
The UMBC fests haven't been going on since the fall semester ended (I'm assuming the same thing with UMCP).

Winston had a fest today in Gaithersburg that was pretty awesome (me, winston, wenbo, laijin, thumbs, and husband) and will probably have more until the spring semester I'm guessing..

Severn, MD
I am usually in Pasadena a lot as well
nice, I live in Pasadena and I'm in Severn all the time. I'm assuming you're one of mooseeatsbear's friends? Not sure if we've met but I'm always down to smash.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I am indeed friends with MooseEatsBear and I smash with him quite a bit haha. I'm up for smashing with you guys whenever! Ill add you on here as a friend. If you would like to add me on FB or if you want my cell #, send me a PM and I will provide. Looking forward to great matches :D

Top Bottom