• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Sadly, I do not have transportation from MD this time :( Hopefully, I will be able to join the next one. Have fun everyone!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahaha, i just moved into my new place and its not really big enough for sizeable fests..just a few people and we already had plans made ^_^

but if u guys are playing anytime soon im down to come down

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I might stop by tonight since I'm not sure if I can go tomorow. Family things are... terrible to say the least. Oh well. If not see everyone at P5, MD/VA time to shine! maybe LOL.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Everyone have fun at the tournament tomorrow! ^_^ Wish I was able to go D: If anyone wants to smash tomorrow in MD in the afternoon, hit me up!!!

Top Bottom