• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I think if wobbling is legal, then the IC mains should take advantage of that. While it isn't the most fun thing to face, it still is something we all gotta deal with every now and then xD I am going to be trying to learn the best way to go up against a wobbling IC.

Vist

Smash Champion
You're supposed to support your fellow wavedash characters. :mad:

Lol.
looool

I think you guys have enough grab combos to rely on tbh

The real question is who the **** wants to watch luigi in teams LOLLLLLLLLLL <3
this guy right hur

I want to relive the beast mode activating in teams after the massive amounts of saltiness from singles lol. Not really tho, I just want to analyze all my matches and stuff..

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Oh btw, I can make the next tourney on Jan 29th :D
OH YEAHHHH!!!! >:D

As long as everything goes smoothly, I should make it no problem :)

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Aw...is it melee only? I saw boss and korn, so I figured there'd be some brawl. Actually, do any other games happen? SF? KoF? Anything on the DS or w/e?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Well, the title says Melee, lolz.
Last time I went there was a Street Fighter set up, but idk if it will still be there *shrugs*

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Well, it's only 12 minutes from where I live...maybe I'll check it out. What time y'all runnin?

Top Bottom