• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
vids coming in a few days. i've been busy, sorry! (applies to anyone who cares to watch) ;)
Oh my God. I am pumped. I need to analyze some recent matches of myself.

My sheik will be legit by Pound 5
and **** ice storms. I'm tired of all this ****ty weather. Should be sunny all day every day
You will be amazing after another month of Chival practice. ;)

hot$

Smash Ace
so I found out I can make it to pound again, so excited there:)
although, i don't think I can practice before then :(

and also vids coming up, my busy/lazy self finally got around to it.

yay...

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
For everyone's information, I'm not going to host this weekend, though I'll have a smashfest on friday, per usual, and probably one on Saturday too.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I am also holding a smashfest on the 11th-12th. Its an all night video game thing from 7pm-7am in Millersville, MD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
An another note, I turned in my paperwork to my university today for the smash bros. club. If we're accepted, we'll be able to hold smash tournaments more often (a bunch of noob ones happen all the time). So if I manage to get the university to provide a legit room for us, would anybody be interested in coming down? I'd like to pull at least 15 people from the outside smash community. I can host like 4 or 5 people in my apartment if anybody needs to stay overnight. This will probably be happening in a couple of months though. I just want to know what to say to the person in charge of funding clubs and stuff.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Richmond. It's probably a 3 hour drive from College Park. 1 1/2 hours from Sypher's. Might be longer. IDK.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Take the 12th, Max, unless some miracle happens. Everyone go beat up Seb.
Is Seb the reason we lost the venue? That irresponsible Seb. :mad:
Hey hey, Mike brought the alcohol and Clyde, me and him drank it. Then Clyde and I headed out for like 20 min and we came back to the ***** RA or whatever she was already there. Clyde and I probably should have thrown those cans away before we left, but we were coming right back and Mike just left all three there I guess LOL. So don't single me out or anything. Stupid ****ing campus is full of underage drunk and high ******s and they close your venue because three 21+ year olds drank a few beers? **** College Park

Top Bottom