• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
lol @ thumbs rant but yea college park is really gay like that. rather the RA's + RD are really ***ing homo. (the RD is actually a lesbian and an angry one at that) but i agree with u nonetheless. and they were empty when we moved them but the RA never checked them so she really didn do her job correctly. but apparantly theirs some gay rule about contraband and just having a can is consider bad which is ***ing ********. however fact that she got that *****y over 3 cans of mikes hard lemonade is ***ing ridiculous.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Hey hey, Mike brought the alcohol and Clyde, me and him drank it. Then Clyde and I headed out for like 20 min and we came back to the ***** RA or whatever she was already there. Clyde and I probably should have thrown those cans away before we left, but we were coming right back and Mike just left all three there I guess LOL. So don't single me out or anything. Stupid ****ing campus is full of underage drunk and high ******s and they close your venue because three 21+ year olds drank a few beers? **** College Park
Yeah I didn't mean to single you out; you just happen to be the most scapegoat-ish person of the group. Regardless, I specifically told you guys to hide the cans since they're not supposed to be in there, and what do you guys do? Leave them in plain sight in the middle of the room on tables.
Now what I want to know is whose idea was it to bring them in? I know you guys were drinking afterwards, but were you really that impatient that you had to drink then?

jbsimmons

Smash Rookie
Im new to CNU and a friend told me i could get in on this action. I host tournaments here at CNU but i hear you guys have a pretty structured scene.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Sweet man. I wont be able to make the one on the 12th sadly :( Holding a big game night/smashfest that on the 11th-12th so Ill hafta catch the next one :)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I work last weekend, short hours
then I went to dinner with my family.. nothing special but still good

I just thought u could've call me when you hanging out
but.. I just had hope with wrong people lol :)

yeaaa srry you are too expensive to hang out with >_>

Mahone

Smash Champion
im not going... but you should go to chipotle.... so do you guys wanna do some pracin before pound... i kinda wanna come up to Nova on like Thursday so i can get some practice in before it starts

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Plans are good things to have, especially when they involve smash, but also when they don't involve smash, but fall through, and end up allowing you to play smash.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ok, I'll see if i can come, i'll probably be late and miss the tournament. Can anybody pick me up from the metro or is there a bus from there i could take?

Top Bottom