• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
wait people get nervous?
lol o.o

LOL I still do on occasion, but I see a lot of people today FREAKING the **** out in matches.

Holy **** Chillin's unretirement. About a month and 20ish days. Commendable and ****.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be in town but otherwise I'll be here and so should Chu. =D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You have a recording setup right Max
I feel like getting some new vids of myself

I can bring a hard drive if you don't want to upload

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think Winston and I have a recording setup but I don't really know how reliable it is haha

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
If I come I'll bring my recording setup as well. =D Or we can livestream and since I got so many subs from P5 maybe we could have a hype livestream?

Bones0

Smash Legend
YES to the live stream. I play so much better with the pressure. It makes me focus like 100x more when I know people are watching. Maybe I need some fan girls to follow me around for my tourney matches...

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, i'm a dumb *** and didn't check.

Hope to play you guys soon I need to level up and find out who my best character is too. xD

hot$

Smash Ace
I have to help my mom move on saturday, but if we finish early enough, i'm gonna try to show... If I come, i'll bring my recording set up (it's reliable).. Even if I don't record the main setup, i can always just record on another TV, Just so SOME matches get recorded lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Cool
Just leave the recording running for the entire time so I can find friendlies too? That'd be nice

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Distancewise you're pretty close to where I live when I don't have school but you live across a river ...

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
no seriously guys my basement smells kinda bleh so i have to apologize in advance

it's not pleasant but it's one of those things you get used to after a while. not unbearable but still
idk if i can get the smell out by saturday >_>

What does Everett say about me? He tells me bad stuff, or as he calls it "stuff he disagrees with", about other people to me when no one else is with us

Top Bottom