• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
lol @ hova being such a *****. Get over it.

Unless this is some sad attempt at "trolling"... Kind of embarassing watching a grown-*** almost-30-year-old man making a complete fool of himself.

I'm not gonna say Sypher was right in any way for what he did/said, but Jesus H.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I thought Hova was trolling. lol

Yo Sypher, did I ever pick up my folding chairs that you took back from Crimson's? I can't even remember... -.-

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not that big of a deal Sypher. **** has definitely cancelled the day before before. I was more annoyed that you posted about how the community is no help and that smashers are *******. I mean, we had more than enough set ups at chu's so it might have been a little cramped, but myself/chillin/g-reg/hova/btree definitely could have helped you out and yelled at people to play matches.

Kinda disappointing to split the attendance and go from having a 40+ person tourney at your place to 25 at chu's, but I suppose it can't be helped.

Next time for sure.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, posting more Brawl in a Melee thread . . .
Why don't you just make your own thread for Brawl <_< you're never going to convince anyone here

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Troll media......hahaha

Sleek, just play me! Being brawl set-up and you can play me.
I will get you better at this game 8)
Haha, not trollin. Everyone acts like Melee and Brawl is the damn civil war. :-P

I actually do want to play you...I've heard you're one of the best Snakes, and you have tons of experience against Boss. Are you at syphers? I can bring Brawl and a Wii, but do not have a portable television.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
mm I guess I will play another time. .

Haha, not trollin. Everyone acts like Melee and Brawl is the damn civil war. :-P

I actually do want to play you...I've heard you're one of the best Snakes, and you have tons of experience against Boss. Are you at syphers? I can bring Brawl and a Wii, but do not have a portable television.
I do... xD but we can play whenever we meet, somewhere.

But you know this is basically all melee thread, I play both games but I don't think I ever talk about Brawl here.. lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero
project M on wifi is the dumbest **** ever
Marth can just fsmash 2 times and I can't recover wtf is that
in melee i can recover
I am never playing a modded game again

CTL17

Smash Lord
project M on wifi is the dumbest **** ever
Marth can just fsmash 2 times and I can't recover wtf is that
in melee i can recover
I am never playing a modded game again
You are misblaming things. First of all, why are you playing Project:M on wifi? Better question: Why are you playing on wifi? Its latency is unbearably high for melee speeds. You shouldn't be hating on P:M, but instead hating on Wifi. How about you introduce me to some game you like, then I will play it while being stabbed in an Iron Maiden and then hate the game because it hurt while I was playing it?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Are you playing the demo? I'd be down to play a slightly broken version of unbearably laggy Melee. I asked in the P:M thread and was told a bunch of stuff made it freeze, but maybe they were talking about the current build...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The next demo will be out in approximately a month and is muuuuch better than the first demo. And it doesn't freeze.

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
The next demo will be out in approximately a month and is muuuuch better than the first demo. And it doesn't freeze.

:phone:
Definitely hyped for it so I can hopefully branch out my tech skill sessions to include Sonic. ;D Any idea when you will have a confirmed list of characters that will be included?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You are misblaming things. First of all, why are you playing Project:M on wifi? Better question: Why are you playing on wifi? Its latency is unbearably high for melee speeds. You shouldn't be hating on P:M, but instead hating on Wifi. How about you introduce me to some game you like, then I will play it while being stabbed in an Iron Maiden and then hate the game because it hurt while I was playing it?
Because I wanted to play Melee with humans okay ;__;

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
so anyone want to smash sometime this week? preferably not friday or wednesday

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
Some smash at my house? It'll be free this weekend. We're out of the way (up in Potomac) but near highways (495 to River) and metro (Grosvenor). Interested?

Top Bottom