• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
I thought your ruleset was an April Fool's joke until I read it. Then I still thought it was an April Fool's Joke. :pow:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Would you guys rather pay a venue fee and have to share time and space with Brawl? If not, I'm not sure what you are really asking for when you ask for a "real event."

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
dont complain about the lack of "real events" when you guys dont take the opportunity to go to the many things that max hosts lololol

its on you guys
We're talking about MD events. We had Salvation and Salvation 2 at College Park, but that venue is no longer available. Xanadu's last monthly was on March 16 and the April monthly doesn't have a date yet.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Plank was the hero MD/VA deserved, but not the one it needed after Pound 5... and so we hunted him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a tournament organizer.

But now, in our time of need, we once again selfishly turn to you for our own salvation. Is Pound 6 too good of a destiny for this once great and powerful region?

Top Bottom