• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOVA Brawls (Northern Virginia Smashfest, Tournaments and Casual Brawl Hookups)

I may be able to host a little Brawl/Melee fest at my house (1 Brawl setup, 2 Melee setups. I only have 2 Melee disks). It'll be from 12pm to 6pm or 7pm Sunday

phone: 703 963 2739
address: 2029 Pimmit Drive. Falls Church, Virginia 22043

Post if you're interested

- Canceled - (Job)

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
just got back from a week long vacation and was wonderin if you guys had any plans for a tourney or smashfest anytime soon

Are Smashers normally free on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday? I can host a tournament at a library which closes at 9pm on those days, but on Saturday it closes at 5pm. Which day would be preferred?

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^ Hosting a tournament may be tough, but a smashfest to gauge interest then if the people there want a "mini-tourney" and throws down a $1 each, winner takes all, then that sounds like it may work.

And I'm sometimes free, sometimes I'm not. Trying to get my license this Friday, if I pass the test of course >.<

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Are Smashers normally free on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday? I can host a tournament at a library which closes at 9pm on those days, but on Saturday it closes at 5pm. Which day would be preferred?
I work, but on Mondays I work from home, so either Mon or Sat would be preferred. I agree with the poster who suggested to sticking with smashfests at first. I can contribute a Wii.

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
I work, but on Mondays I work from home, so either Mon or Sat would be preferred. I agree with the poster who suggested to sticking with smashfests at first. I can contribute a Wii.
im ok with mondays also =P just said wednesday because i never have anything planned then and it gets boring by wednesday

Nah, convert to Melee if you want to Smash in VA

MDNOVA Melee tournaments only happen in VA and MD players can get there just fine

MDNOVA Brawl tournaments only happen in MD and VA players need rides to go to events

Top Bottom