• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Brawl Power Rankings!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Weekends? Are you free any other times? I have work on evenings and weekends, and though I have a few days off through the week, I usually do work both Saturday and Sunday, and starting next weekend, I'll be getting 7-8 hour shifts for those days. Hopefully we can work something out... =s

Congrats on graduation, BTW. =]

:005:

Jack the Ripper

Smash Rookie
Thanks.
Weekend and some Tuesdays and Fridays, also free after 4pm on some weekdays.
I'm sure we can figure this out

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Funny...Tuesday and Friday are my days off this week. :awesome:

Do you have MSN or something so we can stop spamming this thread? If not, we could just take this to VMs or AiB...

:005:

Croi

Smash Lord
we ban meta knight and lose to ike

Alternatively, billy and Tupac both use MK. I might use MK against Raziek and only him - Wario's fat is too easily punctured by Falchion :(

incredalert.smash64god

Smash Rookie
Anyone in Halifax any good at Smash64? I have the game, tv, and controllers (albeit with wobbly sticks, you might want to bring your own), and am looking for a challenge. If you think you can step up, i'm in town until next Thursday (may 16) and have total availability to play some matches.

Top Bottom