• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Catdog

Smash Rookie
DrRoboto said:
Alright, any other Nova Scotians, HRMers in partciular out there?
I'm going to school at the nscc in dartmouth, and have no one to practice against.....
ill play against if ur good,

D

Duggan007

No Competition

I live in Halifax. My roommate introduced me to Smash. No one here can touch him, he's the best smash player probably in the Atlantic provinces right now. He rarely plays nowadays, and only does so when some chump thinks they can take him down. That's all I have to say. Remember there is always someone out there who is better than you at something. In the world of Smash, that would be my roommate.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
firexemblemxpryde said:
haha eric u're a b4stard . you come here and start dissin canadians.

duggan007, i'm sure that eric can take ur friend. does he go on smashboards?
just a bit confussed by what u said it seems that duggan007 is ur friend eric, can u clear that up? who is who?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Eric (bluntedobject10) and I are BC guys. Eric is a very good Falco. he wants to add to his post count or something, so he came here and called u guys noobs or something. he means no harm. but if you guys wanna come to BC we'll show you how its done, loll.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
firexemblemxpryde said:
Eric (bluntedobject10) and I are BC guys. Eric is a very good Falco. he wants to add to his post count or something, so he came here and called u guys noobs or something. he means no harm. but if you guys wanna come to BC we'll show you how its done, loll.
Meh , if uv seen one falco uv seen them all. SSJ2 Link had the best faclo iv seen and he didnt fare to well, no offence to him. but if ur ever in this area u should give him a look up and find out who is the best.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
firexemblemxpryde said:
haha i guess that it's u then? don't kid urself about falcos. no offence to him is right. are any of you guys going to OC2?
dont worry im not kidding my self. lol. TRUST ME !!

and what is the oc 2?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
=D who do you play as? oh yeah catdog, when you think you have something more to say, can you please edit instead of posting again? =P ppl will eat u up here for that. wastes space on the server or something. oc2 is a tournament. held by KEN. yes, the ken. SEPHIROTHKEN.

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
all these new people in my thread..nice. so am i to understand there's another guy in halifax that plays smash? Duggan007 should get his friend to post,and you can't say the best in atlantic provinces unless you played EVERYONE in them...dumba$$. thanks for the falco props Catdog :D where's the Link props? he's my real main. OC2 is probably in Toronto or something,am i right?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
umm Ken lives in the states. the tourney is in california i think. japanese smashers and south american smashers are going too. its in the summer so yo haf time to plan =P

Catdog

Smash Rookie
I agree meh its not like were missing out on anything and yeah sorry but ur link could use some work

Catdog

Smash Rookie
thanks for the head up but i dont think that the best are going to be there. Probably those that are good or who think they are good but not the best

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
haha japanese/brazilian smashers are coming too. =D you know who Ken is right? what could possibly be better motivation for the best to come then? i dont think noob japanese players are gonna pay so much money to come and lose, lol.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
okay well hopefully more people in ns notice this site and join on so we can have some intersting discussions or some more challenges

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
Speacal Note - NS Smashers Wanted

HEY! NOVA SCOTIANS! visit nssmash.tripod.com and get on the list
:link: <---He's gonna be there

post here too!! alrite!!

Animus45

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just reporting in, anyone who's coming to and/or lives in or near Halifax that wants to play just hit me up on MSN (animus45@gmail.com), there's a few of us in Cole Harbour that are up for some good smash. Also, cut out all the hate people... who cares who's better than who, just play :p

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
hmm.. you need to get stickied. i suggest posting here a lot, so have a smashfest or tourney or whatever and post the results. also, it might help if you change your thread title to "Nova Scotia, Canada Thread"
in case people are searching up 'canada'. hehe and on the first post, make it all proper and such. "we have had a few good smashers here in NV etc" . chek out the BC, CANADA thread. just some thoughts. =)

Patooty

Smash Ace
If you don't think people at 0C2 are gonna be that good then the solution is simple. Bring your top3 players to the tournament, and take the thousands upon thousands of dollars that they're giving away to the top3 placers.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
what do u mean by stickied, im confussed. Also it sounds like ur from BC and you are looking to challenge people in Nova Scotia. Then Again I could be wrong. can you clear this up?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Did you know that Patooty's samus is sexy?

No man. but if you wanna come here, then OF COURSE we're up to it. Patooty says that if you dont think people at 0C2 are THAT good, then come to it, and bring home the $mucha moolah$ to your families. OC2 is one of the biggest tourneys of this summer... prolly one of the last too. No challenge, just, its kinda annoying to see 'aren't gonna be that good'. =) some people are THAT good.

patooty has a sexy samus.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Catdog said:
thanks for the head up but i dont think that the best are going to be there. Probably those that are good or who think they are good but not the best
sorry for double post but SERIOUSLY? ken will be there. lol he IS the best. i like ken. he's like my hero/idol kinda thing. prolly cuz he plays marth. I KEN DO ANYTHING I SET MY MIND TO!

Catdog

Smash Rookie
firexemblemxpryde said:
sorry for double post but SERIOUSLY? ken will be there. lol he IS the best. i like ken. he's like my hero/idol kinda thing. prolly cuz he plays marth. I KEN DO ANYTHING I SET MY MIND TO!

Well hey im glad that you have an idol i think that it is imortant for everyone to have one. But im sticking to what i siad. Hes good dont get me wrong. Iv watched some of the videos of him playing and I admit he is really fast. Hes not unbeatable though. As far as the tournament goes i dont think that the best are going to be there, sure some good ones but none id say worth my time and money. Im content with playing with my friends, im sure the matches cant get any better than those!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
=] im glad you enjoy playing ur friends. i kinda wish that the best DID go to tourneys tho, cuz thats the only way to prove that they are the best. =P there are just not many chances anymore like this one. you see, the best are usually competetive. competetive people like to beat other people. to beat other people, you must play other good people. =P TOURNEYS! hehe. mkay man. I dont idolize Ken. he's just prolly teh best marth. all the best to you, sir.

catsi3d

Smash Rookie
yo am catsi3d and i live in halifax :) if there is any tournaments message i might come

ps..young link , link and kirby rule

Catdog

Smash Rookie
catsi3d said:
yo am catsi3d and i live in halifax :) if there is any tournaments message i might come

ps..young link , link and kirby rule

IF there are im sure the link guy will let u know i think he is planning on holding one. Where to in halifax? If ur up for a challenge then you should play me, im decent.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
nice thats really close. We should dfeintely have a game some time i live over at quimpool towers

Catdog

Smash Rookie
okay..... well if u want u can add me to ur msn if u have it my email address is poosted back in the thread. How good do u think u are, and do u have any friends that play as well?

catsi3d

Smash Rookie
If i had to rate myself i would say 8 out of 10 and yea i got a couple friends that play

Catdog

Smash Rookie
well thats really good. Glad u have some friends to play with too. Yeah well thats good. Although i dont like to bost id say im a 10 out of 10. As far as i know im the best in nova scotia. although i dont like to say that either. ASlo i got friends that play to hopefully one ill be able to pass th torch on to.

Top Bottom