• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
how does halifax do for turnouts these days?
good luck to you croi and props for hosting, but i would probably change the payout scheme if i were you. assuming 20 entrants in singles, 1st place will earn 105$ which is a bit underwhelming with the 20$ entry to compete. also 5th and 4th would both earn 10$ in this scenerio making 5th more profitable if less people show up.
maybe im wrong on this and the scene has grown quite a bit making this a good payout scheme, though.
either way, good luck dood.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
malcolm + harcore = malcore
not sure how everyone else comes up with their tag, but this works for me :)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Nysyarc =/= Craysyn. I really first decided to do that with my brother and his friend like 10 years ago. I only started using it as an alias about 5 or 6 years ago.

:248:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I know some of you know this already, but Raziek is my World of Warcraft character's name.

The origin of THAT, was that I picked 6 letters I like. Started with "R" and then just strung them together from there.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Lol WoW. I played that for like two weeks and got bored. My guy's name was Tagurdh iirc, a Tauren. It got boring tbh, and I couldn't stand how perfectly spaced apart all the animals and creatures were in the wilderness, just waiting for you to run up to them individually and collect their spoils. Too different from Diablo in a bad way.

:248:

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
zhao guang came from the romance of the three kingdoms games. i didn't want to be generic and use Zhao Yun so i picked one of his sons and stuck with it.

i got bored with this tag a while back but it's too late to change it now :p :p :p

Croi

Smash Lord
I asked a friend for a screenname for a Skies of Arcadia fanforum many moons ago when my then-preferred alias was taken.

He said "I dunno, "Croi, Prince of Birds"" and I thought the title was too fruity but Croi was okay and then whoaoa

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
I started off with "Syko" for the first melee tournament. I got it from the idea that I was relentlessly and stupidly offensively minded the whole time. To the point of chasing everyone off the edge even if it meant certain doom. The "Lemming" was added cause someone already took "Syko" on SWF.

Later I switched to Lamb cause I realized it wasn't the best way to play, so the name no longer fit. I was also bored with it.

I chose Lamb cause someone on my soccer team said I looked like a lamb.

Oh, and Lambnadr is cause "Lamb" was taken on xbl, and I didn't want something too different. Some say the "nadr" is cause I " 'Nade lambs", some people think it's "lamb-na-dar-dar", some people think I'm the terminator of lambs, but really it's just cause I couldn't think of anything else decent. So I go with the "Terminator-in-lamb-form" one, as that offers up interesting mental images.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Kill because I used that tag in melee and Lock because it was based off of a website I went to.

also it *****

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard because thats the name of the clan I made in 6th grade for sc. Came up with it with a bunch of friends, back then I had another username, buster)blader.

ST3 is my in game tag because ____________. People in my region still have to figure that part out.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Lythium because I was doing a chemistry project on elements at the time (high school), and I needed a username for something.

"Lithium" was taken, so I altered the spelling. It's a name that I've been using off and on ever since.

:O

swordgard

Smash Hero
"The ST3 is an Italian sport touring motorcycle that was made by Ducati between 2004 and 2007. "

Puzzle solved.
Wow, that has to be the most creative answer I had yet. Awesome but no cigar.

Each letter represents a word, and the 1st word is interchangeable with a more accurate term in this case, but both work. Either way, nice try.

Other answers I had was "Sheik Top 3", still not it though.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Wow, that has to be the most creative answer I had yet. Awesome but no cigar.

Each letter represents a word, and the 1st word is interchangeable with a more accurate term in this case, but both work. Either way, nice try.

Other answers I had was "Sheik Top 3", still not it though.
I actually just googled "ST3" and copied the first line. It from wikipedia.

And who's in on the new MLP fad?

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Half of the pikaboards have My Little Pony pictures as avatars.

4chan is taking MLP pictures and putting amusing captions on them, but the pikachus actually watch the show, without making fun of it. I don't know what to make of it.

Top Bottom