• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
like i said, curious to see how PRs turn out now

i'd say this is one of worst tourneys but it isn't even that i played bad, it's just everyone is A LOT better now hahahaha

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My personal opinion is thus:

1. Billybeegood
2. Croi
3. Raziek
4. Drake
5. Lamb
6/7. KMAG
6/7. Nysyarc
8. Naugs/Tupac
9/10. Attila
9/10. White/B.I.G.

Gotta look at head to head for the lower 5, but I'm not likely to change my mind on top 5, lol.

Drake12

Smash Ace
When at least 4 times I tried to challenge F-Smash with Falling Nair, yeah, I consider that violently ****ting the bed.

I played awful in singles, straight up. Pulled commanding leads on Matt early in Game 1, but ****ed it up.

Straight up **** the bed against Tom8er.

Oh well, 3rd in Doubles. Our set with Firefly & Tom8er was ****ing hilarious.
I must say that watching the match, it really was. No wimpy johns here, he literally just emptied his bowels all over a king sized bed...basically got 0-deathed...although getting trolled on Distant planet doesn't help :/

My personal opinion is thus:

1. Billybeegood
2. Croi
3. Raziek
4. Drake
5. Lamb
6/7. KMAG
6/7. Nysyarc
8. Naugs/Tupac
9/10. Attila
9/10. White/B.I.G.

Gotta look at head to head for the lower 5, but I'm not likely to change my mind on top 5, lol.
Very content with this, I feel like this is deserved. Although I really hope to move on up when I come back from repping NS out on the other coast and get some new different practice in the game.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
heyo kevin, wish you could've made it to Hellasmashed 5, the melee turnout was okay most (if not all) of them were actually into the game hahahah

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
no

and there never will be

cuz we banned mk
I don't get it...

- Still looking for some CB friendlies -

hey Colin, so I just missed a big tourney? damn, I would have totally gone. I haven't played Smash since last tourney but I kinda miss it :/ I had a craving and decided to check out this place.

I might be going to Halifax sometime soon(this month), would anybody be interested in having some matches?

KillLock

Smash Lord
It makes me wonder how many casuals are gonna mess up the poll by voting no, with lack of experience lol. Like the last poll.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
damn i wish i were in halifax :'( (well not really..)

tourny this saturday, gonna get gooned. just hoping to get a tauntspike here or there!

Top Bottom