• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that we have Mewtwo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
I figured this project was in order.

This is really my first project I'd like to start, and it's....

Mew!!! (Image found on Google ;))

Yup. It's a bit ambitious for being my first project, but I'm anxious to begin! :bee:

However, I don't really know where to begin....

Here is what I have thus far:
  • I have the pac (it's a start!)
  • I somewhat have a moveset in mind, but not enough (will think on this...)

I don't know who it will go over, I still need to research a bit more about it to compile a full moveset....

Anyone want to help?

As I develop this project, I'll (hopefully) provide updates!

EDIT: I'm excited for this now! And apparently, many other people are too!

SO!

If you're interested and want to be a part of this, or you just want to help in some way, either just PM me or friend request me and I'd more than happily accept you!

I need all the help I can get!

Members of the "Team":
  • InTrepidCognito
  • Serrix
  • DoB04
  • Lazyboy0337
  • To be continued...?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
new character threads go in the fully new character forum now so this is gonna be closed but good luck with the character

soramimuttsu

Smash Rookie
OMG is mew, wow congratulations, your idea is cool, and, sorry if dirtboy345 will close this

PD: i should you make mew over: gigglypuff, or toon link or lucas

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
lol i'm not a mod it's not my choice this can be worked on it's just by the new rules that new characters will go in the forum

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I know about that thread, I go there all the time.... I just didn't post the full thread there so as to not clutter it up...

I did, however, post a link to the thread there...

I guess I'll just put the whole thing there, but where could I keep the original... and update it?

Also, I was just working on it right now, and I put it over jigglypuff.... would that be a good idea?

Pika would be a good base, now that you mention it....

And thanks for offering your help!!! I'll send you the files.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I know about that thread, I go there all the time.... I just didn't post the full thread there so as to not clutter it up...

I did, however, post a link to the thread there...

I guess I'll just put the whole thing there, but where could I keep the original... and update it?

Also, I was just working on it right now, and I put it over jigglypuff.... would that be a good idea?

Pika would be a good base, now that you mention it....

And thanks for offering your help!!! I'll send you the files.
jiggly puff cuz you already started on it and nobody likes it XD

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
I can help with moveset ideas, but not much else. I also have a H*** of a project I started and it's not very far either.
Also about which character to replace, did you count the bones? Your model (Mew) must have more bones then who you want to replace. The safest bet to replace is Green Alloy (34 bones)., but Olimar has the least bones flor a real character (idk how many he has)

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
i was gonna work on this, i started a few months back but gave up due to bone limitations.... there is a program to add bones now so i figure he should work on most characters now... I want to be a part of the team! :)

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
I'd more than happily take suggestions!

Considering I have little to work with, since I'm not even that big of a fan of pokemon anyway. :bee:

As to who I replaced, I chose Jigglypuff, simply because she seemed reasonable. And yes, I am aware of the parameters that define who can or cannot replace anyone, as set by their number of bones....

But yeah! Go ahead and shoot those ideas, and I'll more than likely implement them as best as I can.

By the way, what's your project? I'm curious. :roll:

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
i was gonna work on this, i started a few months back but gave up due to bone limitations.... there is a program to add bones now so i figure he should work on most characters now... I want to be a part of the team! :)
Of course you can be part of the team! I already added you in the thread-credit thingies.

Got any ideas where to go with this?

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
well for now we have to get him some more bones so he can load on jiggly... after that its all about animating and moveset making

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
well for now we have to get him some more bones so he can load on jiggly... after that its all about animating and moveset making
Yeah? Ok then.....

Well, how good are you at adding bones? Because I have had absolutely NO prior experience doing so.... :(

I'm pretty good at working PSA, so we should have no problems with that.....

As to animations, do you know anyone who's good at that stuff and would be willing to help?

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Since I could use it and it's been refered to here, what is the bone adding program called?

It's a Ho-oh model swap. (If you were talking to someone else, then nvm)
Oh, yeah, I was asking you. :laugh: Shoulda actually directed it to you, huh?

Hyeh, whoops!

Anyway, are you the one working on the Ho-oh boss? Or is that someone else.....?

As to the bone adding program, I don't know what exactly it is called, nor do I really know where to find it. I'm sure if you search for "Fortwaffles" (the creator) you'll find it somewheres.

Also, do you wanna be part of the "team?" (To be referred to as such from now on :p) If yeah, just friend request me and I'll add ya on the... roster, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom