• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
well, back from camp...turns out im coming up to HV for some good times

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
FTS must be pretty amazing, he even got me kicked out of my housing! o:

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah seriously, EA and I KICKED OUT! We had arrangements, to suddenly be kicked out to someone who just decides to come last minute is ridiculous.

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's no even funny. Having to change housing, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S FTS OR NOT. Albeit I'd rather not stay at Andrew's seeing as how he's proved what ******** he is. When you agree and arrange something like that, especially so close to the day you don't just go telling them that they aren't going to be staying with you just because someone else decides that they want to...

Seriously.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
there is a mastermind behind this who isnt me

+ i will seriously sleep outside

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah i must admit id be a bit pissed off too.

How is it that luke drops out, scoot and ea are kicked out, and fts comes in? thats trading 3 ppl for 1? eh?

Although FTS is worth liek 8 ppl so yeah but in terms of just space it seems to be a bit strange.

On a side not, kick shaya out and host me instead, need to practice team skills with FTS :p

jk shaya!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
What the **** just happened?

It's not really that big of a deal, scoot...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
USE THE RAGE TO POWER UP TO SUPER SAIYAN LEVELS SCOOT!

KAMEHAMEHA THAT ANDREW GUY!

Take out your teen angst in the battle arena of ROUND ROBIN. Everyone's guaranteed a punt of glory at being awesome.

Good luck everybody, I'm tier whoring.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont know whats going on but my 2 cents if anyone cares is that its his house so he can do what he likes.

anyways its a shame I'm out of this, I was really looking forward to playing some matches with fts :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So, for those who are travelling with me up north on Saturday evening... (Myself, Tim, Toby?, Ricky, Bjay, ??)

A train leaves at Central at 4:30; then the next one is 5:15.

For me to go home and then go on to central to arrive by 4:30 isn't too hard for me; but what are everyone elses requirements?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Eh, may as well put up the info for the midday contingent...

For those interested in not leaving insanely early or insanely late, a bunch of us are catching the 11:28 from Strathfield (11:16 from Central, I believe). So far it's myself, Scoot, Tedeth, Defiled, Brazilians?

Feel free to tag along etc.

Zero

Smash Hero
Alright, after review (I sound way too much like NSW Premier after going back on the public transport for schools revoking) I've decided to rearrange the arrangements regarding housing for the Saturday and potentially Sunday night.

Firstly, Luke was not staying the first night, plus he has his own car, which would have solved the problem at hand anyway.

Current distribution was 4 at my house, 2 at Tom's, 2 at Tim's and 4 at Sam's. I can't host 4 people comfortably and transport them to the hall, as I'm not P plater. FTS has offered to stay at Tim's, which will balance the hostees to 3, 3, 3, 4, if EA or Scott stay at my house instead of FTS. I'm willing to let Scott stay if he is willing, I apologise about the debacle at hand, it was my fault in judgement and organisational weakness.

But the fact of the matter is that this was, and is, a matter of logistics, comfort and legality.

Mine: Shaya, Defiled, Scott/EA
Toms: Lampi, Artur, EA/Scott
Tims: Gords, Tedeth, FTS
Sams: Bjay, Turtle, MTR, TCR

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Wow, so confusing. I don't know where I'm staying any more. :/

tbh I was fine with FTS staying with you and me/Scoot staying with tom. Scoot wanted to stay wherever I did so that we could travel together, so I don't know how he'll feel about these new arrangements. Maybe Shaya/Defiled can stay with Tom so that me and Scoot can stay with you while retaining the 3/3?

Either way, good job on making an effort to sort things out. :3

swordsaint

Smash Master
I prefer Tom's. I like who's staying since I haven't played Lampi and Artur, and the fact you were willing to toss us aside.

Tom's.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who takes things so personal? I got your back zero I understand the pressures and problems of logistics and organizing, zero organized you free housing, its not like its something that he owes you or has to give to you, its something he and tom and tim and sam have offered so be nice.

swordsaint

Smash Master
who takes things so personal? I got your back zero I understand the pressures and problems of logistics and organizing, zero organized you free housing, its not like its something that he owes you or has to give to you, its something he and tom and tim and sam have offered so be nice.
And then changing those arrangements is rude. :lick:
+If you came to animania. ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maybe but like I said, his house his rules, and I havnt been to animania since they changed from town hall.

Toby.

Smash Master
Zero has the right to do whatever he wants. If Sam suddenly told me he wouldn't be able to host me I wouldn't have a problem with it either. At the end of they day they are putting themselves in a difficult position for us, so they don't owe us anything.

On a different note I'm considering staying with my family for easter instead of coming to the tournament. Before today I hadn't seen them for like 7 weeks, so at the moment I'd prefer to spend time with them rather than playing a video game. Sam, I'll send you a message or post here when I've decided what its going to be.

Take it easy guys, and have a good easter.

S.D

Smash Master
I prefer Tom's. I like who's staying since I haven't played Lampi and Artur, and the fact you were willing to toss us aside.

Tom's.
Stfu and get off your high horse Scoot. If you've got such a big problem with Andrew don't come to his tournament, stop *****ing and moaning. The guy is going out of his way to hold a tournament AND host people for it so get off his back.

EA and Zero are actually quite good friends so I'm sure they had an understanding, Andrew was probably joking anyway.

On another note, you're obviously coming Toby.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
People who are staying at my place should either post or pm the times they'll be at Maitland station or risk the chance of having to wait at the station.

Also, I don't even know what's happening anymore, people wanting to stay at my place should either post or pm me if they haven't already(excluding Artur or Lampi who have). Looking forward to Sunday guys, gunna have to represent Hunter (inb4 top 5 is only Hunter)

EDIT: Don't forget to tell me a dietary requirements and things like that

lampiaio

Smash Cadet
NNID
jp_lampi
Eh, may as well put up the info for the midday contingent...

For those interested in not leaving insanely early or insanely late, a bunch of us are catching the 11:28 from Strathfield (11:16 from Central, I believe). So far it's myself, Scoot, Tedeth, Defiled, Brazilians?

Feel free to tag along etc.
I think Artur and I are going to catch the same train.

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
LOL, this tourney wouldnt be happening if i hadn't approached Zero with a destination, then when that destination got canned, I found another one.

But it's perfectly fine. Zero did all the important stuff, like booking and stuff like that. I just provided a location and will be supplying your drinks.
So all credit goes to Zero! ^_^

Anyway, why all the fighting all of a sudden? It's too bad I can't host anyone (seeing as i live about 2 mins from the hall). But please dont ask, it wont ever happen. Parents are on edge already! 0_o

Toby.

Smash Master
Thanks for the work you've put into this jazz. Since Zero has been here the whole time making arrangements/etc he naturally became the face of the tournament, so to speak. I'm sure people appreciate your contribution.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
so im staying at tims?

(we better crash S.Ds house)

and what train station r we catching it 2?

Top Bottom