• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Zero if your avatar wasn't so anime and was a picture of the hottest 10 ladies on the planet next to me fully clothed getting diplomas, while I sit there smiling with my thumbs up while also getting me good law advice and top quality career tips. It would be the best ever.

Zero

Smash Hero
We need a Hottest Ladies PR so I can choose my avatar. I elect Nix to the panel.

What criteria will we have for this PR?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
He obviously wants this thread to be a snorlax and not a chillax...

(Not to say that this thread is boring, I just wanted to use this terrible joke)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Zero if your avatar wasn't so anime and was a picture of the hottest 10 ladies on the planet next to me fully clothed getting diplomas, while I sit there smiling with my thumbs up while also getting me good law advice and top quality career tips. It would be the best ever.
<3 this edit.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah Luke playing some shogi sounds good, I haven't played in a long time but I would hope my chess skills translate over in some way.

Me......

S.D

Smash Master
Wtf, why do all our threads get reduced to mindless spam...?

Seriously guys if you don't have anything constructive to say don't say anything at all.

ZOMGGGGG +1 POST COUNT YEEEAHUZZZZZZ is pretty much all I'm seeing...

Anyways, next tournament I might play MK see how fast I can drop out of these rankings.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Wtf, why do all our threads get reduced to mindless spam...?

Seriously guys if you don't have anything constructive to say don't say anything at all.

ZOMGGGGG +1 POST COUNT YEEEAHUZZZZZZ is pretty much all I'm seeing...

Anyways, next tournament I might play MK see how fast I can drop out of these rankings.
Actually if you take after people like me, you might just shoot up to 1st. :p

That said, my Meta Knight's gonna sit this next one out (soooo borrring). Robot finally sees his due return.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
now all I gotta do is do some anti shaya training with attila and he'll be down to spot 4 in no time ;) which also rhymes with show time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom