• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedeth

Smash Master
I think he means attitude wise. Luke you are a charismatic person and a dominant personality which means you can often sway people to your way of thinking very easily. I know because I do that **** all the time lol.

I think what Silfa is saying is that you being like "smash has ruined my life" you make other people think the same way when that may not actually be true for them.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
then they should get better will power

I was waiting for someone to pass the reigns onto, but I never found anyone

cheese619

Smash Ace
I can fill size 15 shoes, but I also have crazy parents who are stricter than most Asian parents. :/ Luke pretty much organized everything when he still played, so I don't see how he could be blamed for bringing the scene down. Didn't he start the scene in the first place?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yes, I started it, I did everything, I even had to tell small children that they hadnt given me enough money, and everyone got too dependant on me

Silfa

Smash Ace
Alright, I forgot that I posted that. What I meant is pretty much what Ted said - it's just you're attitude. I can understand how you feel (you make it very clear), it's just how often you remind everyone and the extent to which you say it's bad.

To begin with it was you being serious, then it became a joke, then it was an attitude that was developed by others probably due to the whole dominant personality combined with the consitency. It pretty much became cool to not like it lol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I cant help it if your all a bunch of conformatists.

have I ever told you to quit jon?

Silfa

Smash Ace
yeah, every day.

also, went looking through my stuff and somehow after having 2 melee discs before I went to your house the other day, I've come back with none. you're obviously a theif who can't be trusted.

tedeth

Smash Master
Luke it's not about telling people to quit. It's like if you really like a show and then you hear some guy bad-mouthing it and saying it's terrible and stuff and then that infulences other people around you to do the same thing you eventually start to question the quality of the show just because everyone around you is questiojning it aswell which can negatively impact on your enjoyment of the show.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
What Ted said, pretty much. Ever since you've quit you've constantly *****ed about how bad the game was and how its negatively impacted your life. Let them play the game and enjoy it at the same time.

I don't hold an interest for Smash anymore, but you don't see me entering every thread telling people they're wrong and saying my life is done for because of this game.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont tell them their life is bad, I just complain about my own.

I like complaining, what are you gonna do?
complain about my complaining?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Of course I am.

Btw Luke pick up MvC3. Remember when we agreed we needed to find that game to replace Smash? It could be that.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ATM...

It's like

1. Te Me (I beat ted in the bed tournament :troll:)
2. Ted :troll:
3. ZXV
4. Meteor
5. Andrew

Leisha would be like 6th if we included her. Not much consistency outside of the top 5 to seemingly rate things, imo.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'll play MK again next tournament and beat Ricky, Andrew and Pat, oh and probably JP as well that ****ing scrub. That is all

patv

Smash Journeyman
I beat ur mk Liam lol u were like oh I should use MK then BAM! Haha but i was probably lucky...so use him next tourney for sure!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah you did beat me last time, although it was probably a mistake for me to use mario first round. Anyway I think Pat should be quite high up there, also Toby for PR number 1.

Rad

Smash Ace
How expensive? Did you look at, like, university rooms? There's got to be something in our price range out there.

=(

Let me know if I can help!

swordsaint

Smash Master
i honestly don't think we have a top 10 right now...
1. ted
2. Scoot
then either zxv or shaya (shaya always beats zxv, but zxv does way better against everybody else i think, especially interstate/majors) though IMO that doesnt outweigh ted and myself's consistently higher placings at boosts (and ACL last month) Right now I'd probably be inclined personally to rank zxv above shaya. (you should start practicing again you scrub)

after that its impossible to rank atm. hell even the top 4 has its issues right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom