• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well kulla mained Mk not snake, he's snake was good but according to him, mine was better (although he was a pretty modest guy so who knows? but I did beat him in snake dittos from time to time)

S.D

Smash Master
He predominantly used Snake in QBB grand finals against Chris, available on Shaya's youtube page.

imo he would have done better to stick to mk that set but meh, he knew what he was doing.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sam - Ah, explains why I didn't know then, I didn't go to QBB and the only other times I've seen him play he's used MK.

I tend to not watch matches on YouTube unless they're for a tournament I went to, a massively hyped tourney (Rocky/Genesis), or relating to my characters (yay video threads). :/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Kulla returning would instantly have ilag out of 10th place =).

"OH **** ITS KULLA!

Oh, don't even bothering going tournaments,
you'll be above that guy who's 4th.... tcranter? in no time :D"

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
locked because of the flaming, stickied because its locked and would get lost if it was not held in place.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Actually, I haven't communicated with anyone properly about this yet, but it is my intention to eventually merge all of the Brawl Power Rankings into Shaya Brawl Tourneys Thread and lock up the rest. I don't play favourites with any regions if that wasn't already obvious.

I don't like the current atmosphere of the Australian boards in general, so I'm being forced to make posting restrictions until I can trust the community again.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
but it is my intention to eventually merge all of the Brawl Power Rankings into Shaya Brawl Tourneys Thread and lock up the rest.
Not sure if we discussed this already, otherwise this was something I felt would happen in the future if other PRs throughout australia became apparent.

It's that topics purpose, after all. I could see lots of muddled posts if PRs are posted around the same time, but I'm sure that could be worked out =).

NSW doesn't need a mod, CAO goes to more NSW tournaments than like Toby does, he's our nsw mod <3.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, we've already got a list, but we're just going to wait after the boost on the 20th, then it'll be done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom