• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSW Power Rankings

S.D

Smash Master
wow thanks for the spot, but i feel i am only there since Pat and jelly are not there. Is Daz and Tim not on the list for similar reasons or are they not there cause you thought they were not in the top 10.

Also i am surprised you placed Bjay so low, i expected him higher, at least 8.

but now since a melee PR is up and running i better start getting good again to hold that position. and move up the ranks as well. Great timing as my motivation to start working on my melee game has been high lately and this is just encourageing me to improve even more.

and ZXV is boss, wont be long till he hits number 3 imo
Daz is terrible and doesn't even play the game, Tim now lives in Melbourne and wouldn't have made the top ten. But wubs to them both.

Poor Pat... :(
Pat won't care, even if he did somehow find out there was a PR lol. If he did care maybe he would come back to us.

zxv should come to the next QLD tourney :) I keep reading good things about him.

So should the rest of you guys! I'm too much of a loser to come to Sydney :(.
ZXV is a steadily improving player who is exceptional given his lack of experience. Still has a long way to go, but definitely has the ability to be amongst the best. Rob come here plox kthx oh and bring Ben + Kas + Ryan + Josh + Chris + Soog etc with you.

EDIT: @ Andrew: A pic would be amazing!!! I don't want to do anime though we'll come up with something else, like sportspeople, mascots, inanimate objects or reality TV stars to represent us. People express your opinions! Poll???

Gords

Smash Champion
well if its going to be mascots,
please may no one choose the mascots for the London 2012 Olympics that were recently announced.

just to show you how pathetic they are here they are in suits

What were the london olympic committee thinking:urg:

Gords

Smash Champion
thats what i said when i first saw them on Good news week the other night

swordsaint

Smash Master
rofl nova. dont even wanna ask ;D

anyway, now that i (again) feel like learning melee. does unreon use msn? seeing as he uses falco and thats the character i wish to learn.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
They actually seemed kinda cool, until I read the part where they're olympic mascots. :/

Gords

Smash Champion
well the host of Good News Weeks described them as
teletubies that have been skinned and polished, lol

Top Bottom