• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
blasphemy, avatar was the first movie to get it right. Remember the best 3D is the the 3D that you don't notice unless you look for it.

I really don't want to have to see it in 3D cause of my glasses. :/
Normally I would push for 3D but since it's your birthday I'll let you off this time. They really need to get prescription 3D glasses for the visually impaired.

Rouse Hill times are 12:00, 14:30, 15:00, 17:30, 18:00, 20:30, 21:00
Blacktown times are 00:01, 11:30, 14:30, 17:30, 20:30
Penrith times are 10:00, 18:00, 21:00

Honestly midnight session at Blacktown seems pretty legit as long as people are up for it.
I only have Wednesday and Thursday nights off so can't to mid night session. Best for me would be a meet all day Wednesday and then see the movie Wednesday night. (don't really want to see the movie during the day). I'll try to get a swap though for Wednesday as well but I wouldn't count on it.

Gords

Smash Champion
6 pm is good, pretty much as long as its dark movies seem to feel better even jthough it is inside and stark in the theatre. I can still try to get a swap for Wednesday tonight though but failing that Thursday 6 should be sweet.

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Hey, do any of you guys have NTSC stuff/are able to play Project M? I'm really hyped for it but don't have the stuff required to play it....

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
yeah like all of us can do it.

also lets make this voting process simpler, fill this **** out:

gold class ($35)?
midnight session?

answer yes, no or dont care to each of those.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Hey gords, can I (and probably escro) go over to your place tomorrow after 4ish?

And sorry EA, I won't be able to make it.

:phone:

escro

Smash Ace
Dont mind, tho my asian side says cheaper is better
And sounds good for me.

So like, whos coming?
Its not just like
EA gords me is it
xD

:phone:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
teds going, iirc luke said he was going, iirc scoot might go if it's not gold class, pretty sure foxy is going, not sure who else...

ricky?

Gords

Smash Champion
didnt you say you already had wed night off?
oh yeah soz, i got wednesday off not tuesday night so i cant do tuesday midnight which was the one you were saying would be good at blacktown, i also have thursday off. so i have wednesday to friday off

also lets make this voting process simpler, fill this **** out:

gold class ($35)?
midnight session?

answer yes, no or dont care to each of those.
gold class - dont care
midnight - no, cant do tuesday night atm

Hey gords, can I (and probably escro) go over to your place tomorrow after 4ish?
soz cant tomorrow since i am going to the movies with mum for her birthday. usually any other day would be good though so dont give up hope.

Gords

Smash Champion
since there was no meet today is anyone interested in coming over my unit tomorrow for some smash. you can come at anytime but you will need to leave around 6pm since i have work. if interested let me know.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
My dilemma is that objectively I should stay focused on my work atm, but I'm also really bored and have been craving some smash. Also, if I'm to stick with my strict one day a week off policy, going to see the avengers probably takes priority over a smash meet.

I had a quick skim of the avenger talk in here, do we have a set day or time yet? Tuesday night is a no go for me, I'm at college all day till 8pm and I won't feel up to it. Wednesday and Thursday nights are better options and then there is of course all of Friday. But just to throw something in here that changes things, I'm pretty sure Wednesday is Anzac day i.e. a public holiday, sooooo..... This leaves us with Thursday night or Friday. Hurry up and decide.

Gords

Smash Champion
My dilemma is that objectively I should stay focused on my work atm, but I'm also really bored and have been craving some smash. Also, if I'm to stick with my strict one day a week off policy, going to see the avengers probably takes priority over a smash meet.
well tomorrow is this week so have you already had a day off this week and avengers is next week, I'm mainly holding this since i want to play some smash and teds away this today.
just to let you know this is my current weekend.
physics online test due 11pm sunday
math test the following week
MLG Spring arena 1
work Friday, Saturday, Sunday
and this meet.

I had a quick skim of the avenger talk in here, do we have a set day or time yet? Tuesday night is a no go for me, I'm at college all day till 8pm and I won't feel up to it. Wednesday and Thursday nights are better options and then there is of course all of Friday. But just to throw something in here that changes things, I'm pretty sure Wednesday is Anzac day i.e. a public holiday, sooooo..... This leaves us with Thursday night or Friday. Hurry up and decide.
EAs bday avenger meet is next week probs wednesday 25, the public holiday. the movie will probably be wednesday night around 6pm. none of this is concrete but thats how its sounding

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
No can do gords, I got plans for the weekend, sorry.

General reception of midnight session is negative, general reception of doing gold class again is neutral, soo... I'm thinking we can meet up & leave my place by 5, then we can get our tickets for 6:00 and grab food. If 6:00 is booked out then going early gives us the chance to book 5:30, and failing even that then there are still later times to fall back on. Also, I'm pretty deadset on wed unless like everyone is against it. Sound good to you guys?

Yo Foxy, trust me, the fact that wed is a public holiday is a great thing. It's not like the cinemas will be closed or anything.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok well ill post later then if i go through with this meet, i dont really want to put it on for just one person since i still i have tests coming up. so check again late tonight or tomoz morning.

escro

Smash Ace
sounds good EA.

sorry Gords i have plans tomorow, friend's birthday party.
why is everyone i know born in April

btw... last time for Leisha's bday we didn't have time for getting food remember?
probably be a good idea to either plan to meet up earlier or go for a later time.

Gords

Smash Champion
since invisi is the only one that seems available ill give it miss this week.

i try again in a couple of weeks when i actually have sat night off. that way you guys can stay as late as you want.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yo nubs, just a reminder to anyone seeing the avengers tomorrow to get to my place by 5pm or you'll be walking to the cinema (have fun with that). I assume anyone coming already knows where I live or is coming with someone who does, if not then pm me and ill get back to you.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey pals,

I really want to come to Australia to meet E_Alert, Shaya, FIOD, Ted, Gords, Aero, Saint, other Lux and anyone else I haven't mentioned.

Can we make this happen?

Please?

:)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
This is why I'm messaging. I would thoroughly enjoy a tournament and a place to stay and food and housing and australian women

And a plane ticket

And why haven't I gotten my own South Park Honorable Mention?

This Leisha character gets one but I don't? Salt

Top Bottom