• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I love how its vs a cpu dk on a banned level (**** level though)
but that was funny and the music was just right
dair camping is quite an effective strategy ilag you should learn it.

so everyone knows this song but have you guys seen the video clip, I swear they are all so homo its lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY

and this **** is just lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLURgcbtMEQ

all the other languages on the side are funny too.

try and top the gayness of that ilag

I LAG

Smash Lord
my msn is harrison_93@live.com

and YI(melee) was not a banned stage in march and it should never be banned just like luigis mansion
luigis mansion is like the best stage in the whole game, metaknights nado spamming is incredible on it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
my msn is harrison_93@live.com

and YI(melee) was not a banned stage in march and it should never be banned just like luigis mansion
luigis mansion is like the best stage in the whole game, metaknights nado spamming is incredible on it.
You obviously don't understand the term advantage do you?

lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
Im ok with metaknights.

I beat everyone/everyone beat me atleast once I think. Im not always the most serious person in friendlies. ex: EA beat me with D3, then we rematched and I 3 stocked D3. They were all friendlies though. I try, but I try to have fun/experiment with friendlies more than win sometmes.

Was I better than everyone there? We'll have to see tourney day.

EA did indeed beat me in a money match however. Ike vs IC for 75 cent. He then lost his candy money to Ted in a money match...

When I played Teds wario, he would forget to chaingrab and I would forget to grab release lol.

I dont know if I will be at EAs or not yet. I will try to come but I dont think ill make it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If you need to stay the night I can make it happen. It'll be hella tight but anyone who has to travel as far as you gets super priority for this ****. :)

D0N

Smash Ace
Cool ill keep that in mind :). Ill try to let you know by wednesday or thursday at the latest.

tedeth

Smash Master
So the tourney can't be on the 30th because I have a fencing comp that day. I don't really want to postpone it so I'll see if I can get the hall on the 16th. Anyone got any issues with that?

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I can understand where your coming from, but please consider personal preferences :)

Gords

Smash Champion
I would prefer the 23rd as I think I have something on the 16th. But i will have to see.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
16th is a no for me...its during my trials...**** i was planning to come on the 30th..being epicly 18 and all. and yes moss kong reigns supreme

Top Bottom