• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hear hear!!!
I agree with that, besides Liam invented the sugar copter, how can he go wrong with that?

D0N

Smash Ace
lol whats the super copter?

Also who is Vyse? I demand a money match with this person. Everyone keeps telling me to play him

D0N

Smash Ace
A diddy? that should be fun to play.

I just realized the move is sugar copter and not super copter lol. I want to see it.

Its hard to turn down teaming double DK, I was gonna team with F_T_S but he cant make it and I forgot about your room mate. I already said id team with Shaya and dont like ditching team mates though... I dunno... :ohwell:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its a secret technique handed down to the successors of a forbidden art, it cannot be revealed so easily

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
Actually. . . I might not be able to make it after all. My mum called today, she is coming down and staying at my place for a week. Depends on the exact dates as to if I can make it. I'm not sure yet.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Who wants to team with me?
i might team with lv9 luigi, he was pretty pwn last time i teamed with him. Especially when he ***** EA <3

I LAG

Smash Lord
maybe gopo
i really like teaming with lv9 luigi
He is ****ing pro
he does like 4 perfect shields then jabs > up-Bs
and also he does like perfect shields > nairs
and other **** like that
and everyone is like "WTF i just got owned by a cpu"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah I dont have many vids up and they are all **** anyway, my biggest achievement lately was 25th at evo but I'm not really anything special, and snake is mega broken

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I am hoping Tim will be here so I can reform TEAM GANON, DESTROYERS OF THE UNIVERSE, MANLINESS INCARNATE.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh and Toby's a crappy lier.

He was like begging for me to drop S.D for him as meteor decided at the last minute not to go to the last hunter tournament.
This was after Toby said, sorry S.D, meteors coming so we can't team.

AHUMMM?

D0N

Smash Ace
Im teaming with Shaya cuz thats what I said earlier. I was just trying to say earlier that I would have liked double DK, but I dont like switching teamates once I picked someone already

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
This is provoking me to skip Parkway Drive and go to the tourney instead, I always wonder who I will team with though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
due to massive inflated ego shaya I doubt thats what happened, also I'd say you are a crappy liar, but I dont think it can be called that when you actually believe what your saying... I wonder what the right term would be?

anyways if ted teams with me,
then your all dead GG
(thats pretty much the worst rhyme you've ever heard)

Silfa

Smash Ace
I might try and tag along with luke this time if he's going. Should be good to leave canberra for something like this.

Some games with D0N would be pretty rad.

I LAG

Smash Lord
ohhh i get it.
ted rhymes with dead.

who is teaming with me for melee?
i dont know which melee cpu is good i'll probably team with lv9 falcon or something if i dont get a partner

D0N

Smash Ace
I might try and tag along with luke this time if he's going. Should be good to leave canberra for something like this.

Some games with D0N would be pretty rad.
Another DK, that would be rad. hope you make it out.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
actually its me and GG that I was talking about, also silfa's dk is ****, so is his mario

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Ilag if your planning to team with a COM, team with lvl9 Peach or Marth. Luigi and Fox are alright too, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were playing a team with Falcon, it would be like Dair to knee madness.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wow Luke, I'd say you are a crappy liar, but I dont think it can be called that when you actually believe what your saying... I wonder what the right term would be?

Is Ricky coming or am I teaming with TCRANTER?
Oh the drama! Can't I team with Ricky AND Sam? It seems like the most practical solution. When (not if!) we play in the finals I'll use a controller in each hand. Should also have smashballs on.
Well I guess if Ricky is coming I need a new partner.

SHAYA...?

Or are you teaming with Luke? Is Luke coming?
Go ahead, at this rate its really hard for me to say whether I'll be coming at all, anyway...
Your lack of commitment means you're cut anyway Toby :p

Me and Shaya are gunna own **** with double D3 :)
That cut me deep man. Real deep.

Of course I have commitment to Ricky. Just like your commitment to Turtle :)

I'm going to go eat 2 minute noodles and be sad.

no friends for toby.
And then Toby's pleas for me to drop S.D will be lost for all time. Oh well.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what I see there is a complete lack of any pleaing whatsoever, not to mention any pleaing for you to drop sd who had originally said he was teaming with toby not you, so in actually he was dropping toby for you not the other way round.
sometimes I wonder shaya I really do...

I LAG

Smash Lord
fakeman what makes a good CPU is a broken one. like in brawl luigis up-b and nair are amazing and almost unstoppable out of a perfect shield, which is why lv9 luigi in brawl is so ****.
is luigi like that in melee?
i was thinking falcon coz he has the sweetspot on the knee which cpus are really good at landing.
i teamed with peach once, she lived long but couldn't kill well.
also lv9 marth sucks coz if i can gimp a lv9 marth all the time than anyone can.
i'm pretty sure alot of people can combo fox
but idk much about melee

SharkBait

Smash Rookie
Oh, is this on the same day as parkway drive? totally forgot about that. and i've had tix for months :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
*facepalm*

S.D and Toby arrange to team;
Ricky says hes coming, Toby states that he'll team with Ricky if he comes 'always'.
S.D goes okay, Toby is picking Ricky over me after we arranged to team, and then asks me to team.
Ricky then says hes not coming.
Toby sadfaces for many many days prior to the tournament, in private, and maybe publicly too, but all those quotes were from the one page when I searched for meteor saying 'not coming', so it all worked out in setting a CONTEXT of the events that preceded.

If you can't understand that context as I explained it... I don't know... Your ability to think logically when given more than a few moments is of the level of a 10 year old Luke; maybe you'd prefer me to be sleeping on floors/not at all for a few days so you can actually feasibly come out with something smart in comparison?

But really Luke, your biggest blunder is not having the intelligence to realise that you pick fights that... aren't worth fighting lol. Stop your man crush on toby and let him defend himself (btw the post was completely playful).

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Wait disregard lvl 9 Luigi, only if your not going up against a team that plays Fox. But lvl9 Marths in Melee will grab with accurate range, they keep their distance with jab jab and more jabs, then do random Fsmashes. You could always give Ganon a try, I dunno. . . Just play around with the COMs. Captain Falcon's spike sometimes too, so not a bad choice. But I recommend an actual player for Melee.

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok. So here's the situation, it's kind of complex.

I rang the council today and they say the 16th is unavailable. The 23rd is booked BUT the people who've booked it are last with their bond payment. The girl I spoke to said they would call me tomorrow if they could get in contact with the people who already have the hall booked. If they can't, the hall will almost def be available for us on the 23rd.

Also, 15 hour day sucks.

Top Bottom