• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah im looking forward to this aswell =), meeting everyone and lots of smash sounds good to me. cept i wanted to MM scoot lol next time i guess. and zero try and come to this! i wanna see some zamus **** =) yeah jp i will catch a bus to yours.

Zero

Smash Hero
yeah im looking forward to this aswell =), meeting everyone and lots of smash sounds good to me. cept i wanted to MM scoot lol next time i guess. and zero try and come to this! i wanna see some zamus **** =) yeah jp i will catch a bus to yours.
>.< I'm so flattered, but I'm afraid I've got about 1% chance of attending. Leaning towards 0% due to the fact I have 4 tests in that week out of 4 days at school. Guess you'll have to wait until Rocky.

I'm really annoyed that I can't come now, so many new people are coming. Tom will have to tell me how awesome everyone is. >.<

Zero

Smash Hero
Hehe, it's mostly about looking studious to my parents as to increase both the chances of going to Rocky, and of them paying the bills for me. If I abandon study for [an absolutely epic] tournament the week before a lot of exams, it won't look particularly good. >.<

I'm truly flattered by what you said above though, honestly. :$

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sif your parents weren't like

"You've been studying so hard you should take the day off to relax and calm yourself"

That WSyd tournament I last missed involved my mother going "you should go to take a day off study".
I was shocked.
And I didn't go anyway.

Zero

Smash Hero
I did maths and physics study, while watching TV, in plain sight of both parents, instead. I think the plan is working.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I did that too except it was series work and it wasn't really studying. More like revision.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Now we just need Hornsby...

Team ILAG + I GIF = I LAF/ IGAG

OH YEAH, SHOULD RUN CREWS AGAIN TED.

Gords

Smash Champion
with the amount of people attending this tourney i dont think there will be time for crews

the schedule will be pushed to the limits this time.

@shaya,
if your having some smash at your place on Saturday, is it ok if i join you, i need to be in the area that night anyways so it will be good to catch up with you and the melbourne people for some epic smash. and me getting beatin by everyone.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm not sure what will be happening on the Saturday.

What I do know is, is that people arriving approx 8am will require some pretty covert operations.

I haven't really talked about a meet with anybody yet either. All my mother knows is that I have someone staying saturday/sunday night.

we'll see what happens.
But I'm definitely not a fan of like 10 or more person meets AT MY PLACE, not at all.

and there's already 4 of us

I'll see what happens closer to the date. I know -a lot- of people who want to come over. ****.

Gords

Smash Champion
Hmm ok. Well I understand that you don't want many people at your place. Let me know what's happening if something does happen and I could even meet the Melbourne guys at the airport as well.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I'll be up for some smash on Sat with the melbourne people, I can meet you guys at the airport to if you want and take you to Shaya's place. thats if he is ok with me coming over as well. Ill need to be in the area sat night anyways so if you guys do dinner as well that would be awesome.
this would be awesome gords, provided mr and mrs shaya dont mind us knocking on their door at 7:30 :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If your flight arrives at 7:25, i don't expect problems until 8.

even though ill probably still have to wake up at like 7 (haven't done that in like a year lol...), to await the phone call saying "WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO".

Unfortunately for me, CAO knows how to knock on my door as well. Crap.

As the tournaments the next day I'd probably be restricting patronage to the melbourners, myself, and eastern suburbees (so far seems to be Toby, Gords and FTS).

When you guys arrive, I hope you like to sleep.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I don't seem to remember you staying up all night. Ever.

Tourney is looking awesome :D

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
cmon zero, this will be your only chance to verse me before i leave for ages, so stop studying for one day and take a break. and if you havent studied enough to earn a break, chances are you wont study n the 23rd anyway. come.

Zero

Smash Hero
Well alright, I'll work extra hard this week, get my work done, and beg beg beg to come to this.

I'm trying my hardest because I love you, Australia.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
and Australia loves you zero
SD, i'm coming for you with my "wtf luke took like double the amount of damage that he gave to me, yet he still 2 stocked me"

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol gords sif pick us up that early, we will feel bad=[. and zero already sent me a pm saying he's coming so dont worry everybody he's confirmed =).
@SD: big payout ey, we'll see what melb have to say about that ;)

Gords

Smash Champion
Honestly it's nothing. I will be needing to get up at 5am soon on a regular bases anyways. I start a course in electrotechnology the week before this tourney which starts 7:30am at penrith ( near to where the tourney is) which is almost an hour and a half travel away from where I live. So an extra day won't hurt.

S.D

Smash Master
and Australia loves you zero
SD, i'm coming for you with my "wtf luke took like double the amount of damage that he gave to me, yet he still 2 stocked me"
lol gords sif pick us up that early, we will feel bad=[. and zero already sent me a pm saying he's coming so dont worry everybody he's confirmed =).
@SD: big payout ey, we'll see what melb have to say about that ;)
Haha, I prob won't even get out of Brawl pools.

Luckily melee = same payout and really it's not like Cao is any threat :S

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
I FINALLY UNLOCKED ALL THE CHARACTERS AGAIN!! . . . I was just being lazy and stopped when we got G&W

wow, looks like lots of people are coming. I hope I can get some skillz back for this tourney XD I've changed my character so many times I have no idea who I'll be using =P (of course, my main is still ROY!!!!! in brawl)

Top Bottom