• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NTSC Lylat Cruise Conversations

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have links to any videos of the English versions of the Starfox/Wolf easter eggs on the Lylat Cruise stage?

Or anyone who already has the game, would you be able to possibly record it for me?

That'd be great, thanks a bunch.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
These are great.

I particularly like it when Krystal says shes the most obvious choice to be a new character.

*Mourns for Krystal*

TheLake

Smash Master
Krystal...."What are you two thinking? Only i can pull through in a fight like this"

This is my favorite combination of dialouge so far *sigh*

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Leon sounds like Teisel Bonne from Megaman Legends. Panther sounds like Scar from The Lion King. Wolf reminds me of Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid. If he'd had his 64 voice, he would have officially been Liquid Wolf.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Maybe it's just the volume, but Panther Caruso sounds an awful lot like Microsoft Sam.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Leon actually sounded awesome. They sorta ruined Panther though. Panther has an awesome in Assault.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
And I can't help it! I picture Falco as Joey Wheeler, and soon I am seeing Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, Star Fox style!

Wolf: Screw the rules, I have a Landmaster!

Top Bottom