• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NTSC>>> PAL changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edds

Smash Ace
i very much doubt characters change cause of online. unless they somehow managed to make the wii into a downloadable patches thing

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Well the online seems really good on a national scale in Australia (even to NZ). I have 1 on 1 matches with friends who have a yellow connection and they are (almost) flawless. I rarely ever have any input lag in matches. Though, if your friend has a green connection you can expect the matches to be close to perfect. I even have had lagless free for all matches with 3 other plays all from different states.

Summary: 1 vs 1 is almost flawless, Free for all or 2 vs 2 (four different wii's) is situational but can still work fine (lag here and there)

Snail

Smash Lord
pokemon names are now in capitals. i believe this is a significant change that will have a severe impact on the brawl metagame
XD

My online "with anyone" match lagged like hell AND I was facing two MKs and an Ike, but my connection is horrible so it might be just me. I'm getting a better connection next month, so I'll see how well it works then.

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Just to clear things out, I've been playing with a friend on his PAL version and there is absolutely no difference. The only things that people claim have changed is stuff they just can't do.

So for the love of god, don't talk about changed stuff if you haven't played both versions.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else disappointed that none of the time between pal and ntsc release was spent on fixing certain things, like ness' infinite release grab, certain character's brokenness etc. We waited all this time just for language options?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No, we waited all that time because Nintendo Europe/Australia are a bunch of idiots.

Speaking of, there is NO DIFFRENCE AT ALL between versions, with the exception of languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom