• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
KDJ is a Mass player?! *Gulps*

Will still Bowser ditto you if I make it to a bloody tourny. <3
He live in Newton, aka Loserville.

Hes going to Umass Boston or something scrub now. Dan, Matt, and I play at my place sometimes. You should get down. Anthony comes by and plays melee too.

All we need is an SF4 setup to be complete, well rather the disc. I have TvC, Smash, and other random **** to play

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games is intense btw

Spife

Smash Master
KevinM, you have 3 players and I can beat lvl 9's so more like Spife vs RI crew battle.
Get at me boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm in a mediocre pool, I gotta beat drephen and AOI to get out though lulululul

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hey so who from Mass going to Super Mass Bros would be able to pick Darc and I up at Memphis's house?

Also Memphis, thanks for the housing offer :3

And lastly, we'll probably need housing Saturday night and a ride to the T (as long as it gets me to South Station eventually it's all gud).

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
matt you might be able to do it if its just them two, it might be cramped but it could work

EDIT - my dorm is off the green line, so the hayes could meet anyone off anyline if need be

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I thought Dan was at UMass Lowell? Unless he transferred to Boston this year.

I forget the rest of what I was going to post. Woo.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Name - Phil
Hometown - Cambridge
Game Preference - 64 (for teh lulz)
Contact info, AIM - nooou
Car - Sometimes
Trainz - Alewife/Davis (Red Line)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dear Mass,

I entered a small Melee tourney yesterday. My first set was extremely close. My Second Set I won. I WON A SET. Than I got ***** by a Sheik. Sheik is gay. But the important thing is I WON A SET IN MELEE!!! I owe it all to Spife and KevinM.

Love and kisses,
Ace, that brawl player. LOL.

Spife

Smash Master
I had something to say, I forget what it was.
I'll put N in soon, probably not tonight. I'm STILL tired from NY. Can't wait to see you guys at SMB3.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Name - Kevin
Alias - Etherlight
Hometown - Near BU so Boston I guess.
Game Preference - Brawl
Contact info - EtherIight (AIM)
Car - No
Train - Green Line (B) to Harvard Avenue/Packards Corner.

Spife

Smash Master
ranking
Spife
everyone else

legit?

Will edit first post soon, when i'm not swamped with werk

Spife

Smash Master
when the **** did I play marf?
-.- I can't watch the videos but i can guess what happens
Spife makes a mistake
Spife gets rested/kneed/yelled at by zoso cause he's secretly a russian gymnastics coach <3

Spife

Smash Master
anyone now the amount of battles godzilla has been in and out of that much, how many he's lost/won? A battle should be like, until one monster died/backed down (for the film). Thanks

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
anyone now the amount of battles godzilla has been in and out of that much, how many he's lost/won? A battle should be like, until one monster died/backed down (for the film). Thanks
Ummm let me think.

I'd say that there's 56 (Give or take a few.) batttles in the entire Godzilla series (Not counting the military.) www.tohokingdom.com

With the various land, sea and air battles with the military it brings it up to 80(?) or so...

Top Bottom