• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nub Academy 7: All Nighter ~# ALL VIDS UP #~ *FGCU FL 3/26/11*

SAX

Smash Ace
I dont post them on SWF. I use my Schools VGC boards along with word of mouth. I have a pretty consistent core of players built up around the campus. The next public tourney i will host will be Holy Smash: Numbers in June. This Tourney is only around ~1 hour from apk.

Green Ace i just gotta hold down the fort the friendly competition is on my heels. Thanks
Ahh gotcha.

Cool, will There be any information posted here about holysmash info?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
There's really only 6 main ponies to turn into.

The minorities are Rarity and Twilight.
-.-

But TSpark is da bess. How is she so unloved?

@Sax

4 hours is a stretch. Ryan makes it work because he use to attend college here. If your committed to come and join us, be my guest. I love fighting new people. But I would wait on Holy Smash in June. That's going to be an even bigger one where you can play us. (I'll be up there for sure.) I promise no johning like last time Viper.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I think people just don't like twilight because the other characters have like, side plots of rthings that remind them of themelves. I like rainbow because she reminds me of myself, she's like, badass and doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuu. Hahaha. I can see why you'd ike Twilght though.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I think people just don't like twilight because the other characters have like, side plots of rthings that remind them of themelves. I like rainbow because she reminds me of myself, she's like, badass and doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuu. Hahaha. I can see why you'd ike Twilght though.
TSpark is awesome for what they made her to be. A very studious person (but not in a annoying way) that has a social problem to come over. For how they say she is socially awkward, she really doesn't seem that way. She's like the Arnold (Hey Arnold) of the series. Pretty level headed but also interesting and not a one dimensional type of character. That's just imo though and also I feel as if this thread is going off topic lol. Time to get some Shout out's going.

1. Viper: What a sick grand finals set. Too bad I couldn't watch the whole thing.
2. Abscent: You played really well. I'm sorry you couldn't win on your b-day but at least you got some cash out of it.
3. Mink: Ever since you came back from Orlando, you have been 20% better than when you attended FGCU. Keep it up.
4. TRA: Your Marth and Dedede are good. The matchup doesn't help either but still, I enjoy having friendlies and learning the match ups.
5. Red: You did so good. That Fox is looking good. Try picking up Falco.
5. Megladon: Glad to see you again. Nice friendlies.
7. BDJoe: Your getting better. Glad to see some good spacing with Pikachu.
7. Shinibu: The average time that goes by in a single game between us would be 7:15. Pretty gay. lol. You rightfully deserve that Billy Tup.
9. BG: Had fun playing doubles against you. We need to do singles more often.
9. Poonr: Awesome Sonic! I am alway going to do Mario-Sonic against you in tournament. They are just fun matches. Definitely getting better.
9. SSGuy: If I want to win, I need to break those bad habits and become an even gayer Wario. Rough week but I'll get back into it.
9. STEVE: Getting better. Glad you did well.
13. Nova: Your C-stick/counter happy with Marth. That habit needs to go.
13. Blue: Link surprises me. You make him better than he should be. Play more MK though.
13. Yang: Why did you bail early? You should ask questions on getting better. Get on Smashboards more.
17. Sammy: As you bro, I am disappointed. You need to sit down and practice more. You should have won that match against Nova. (no offense)
17. Cart: Tough break. Keep learn and show commitment and you will get better for sure. MK is good. Just learn about the character and his options.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Blue, you obv don't understand.
I just finished converting the top players in FL to my little pony.
Zack also joined the boards JUST for the thread. Epic.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
when will the next fgcu tourney be? You guys should host one in the summer in pt. charlotte or in ft. myers in may so i can come :)
Most of us leave for the summer.

The next FGCU tourney that will be publicly announced will be FGCU Fall Brawl. In the fall semester

Dew you and naples should get a tourney going like the one from last summer in Port Charlotte

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I thought about it but honestly we don't really have a good enough venue here. I mean possible venues... my house which could only have like 20 ppl or so or mix's place which would probally be big enough for a decent tourney but I don't think he'd be up for it.

edit: If we could get msot of the fgcu crew to come down tho then maybe id be able to talk him into it.

Another edit: By any chance do you guys know of any good possible venues that I could use. Would it be possible for me to use that port charlotte venue again? i made a thread for my tourney but honestly if it becomes big, it would be uncomfortable to host at my house.

Smash Rookie
I left because that bottle on Smineroff Ice wasnt helping me AT ALL it made me too chill to play smash and too lazy to do any of my combos and dodge or block hits. DATA LOG ANALYSIS: alcohol and brawl DO NOT MIX WELL lol

Top Bottom