• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Beat!

Smash Master
This looks pretty ****ing stacked. Is there going to be a livestream? (sorry if that's been answered already, too lazy to read the entire thread atm)

ima update the first post soon. its gonna be at the new gameclucks venue and idk the address yet.

prices will all be the same, but rather than a $1 pot cut venue fee, itll be no pot cut with an additional $5 venue fee. other than that only the address will change

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
it's this economy man

(no seriously, it's the fact that otto's house might not be able to handle that much electricity usage so we're upgrading the venue)

Jem.

Smash Master
ive always been a fan of straight $5 venue fee with no pot cut. having $25 a month isn't too hard (or $20 if doubles is just 5 a person, i forget what you guys use for melee doubles at GC)

EDIT: and $30 for this tournament is perfectly reasonable if someone enters everything

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
GC is normally $20 total if you enters doubles and singles.

And it'd be cool to see you here hbox.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah that's right Silent Wolf did talk to me about housing, WHUPS lol. Yeah I'll still do that. =)

Well I need to know how I'd get there and ticket-related things.

I guess this could wait until after Apex though. I'm probably just being paranoid. XD

Who do I talk to about tickets and the housing details?
yea im def housing you lol =D

as for tickets.. youll want to fly into seatac airport. talk to Violence (eric lee) about buying the ticket and stuff. ill be on break so feel free to come on thursday rather than friday if youd like to smash that much

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Hey Otto, I'm gonna come down for this and bring 4 people with me in my car. I dunno who yet, for sure Manuel (Diakonos) and then whoever else. What are we looking at for housing?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'm probably gonna take a couple people unless my roommates go ultra-douche mode.

And even then, I'm just gonna dropkick them.

Top Bottom