• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

WestBallz

Smash Ace
damnnnnn probably cant go now cause i got in a car accident.
gotta pay 1000 deductable and probably wont see that money back until i sue the ******* that hit me.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Did you inform the fellow who hit you that you were supposed to come play smash brothers with me

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
NOOOOOO WESTBALLZ!!! D:!!! you better **** that guy up in court.

damn lol otto had to miss mango juice cuz he got hit by a car :/

also shinymonkey you should still come lol, even if you get knocked out early, I promise it'll be fun just meeting people and watching matches. Trust me, you won't regret it. and besides, most people suck - most people just don't realize it LOL. So in that regard you're already ahead of the game. :p

D

Deleted member

dont be afraid to ask people to play no matter how good they are and ask for advice

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
NOOOOOO WESTBALLZ!!! D:!!! you better **** that guy up in court.

damn lol otto had to miss mango juice cuz he got hit by a car :/

also shinymonkey you should still come lol, even if you get knocked out early, I promise it'll be fun just meeting people and watching matches. Trust me, you won't regret it. and besides, most people suck - most people just don't realize it LOL. So in that regard you're already ahead of the game. :p
yea for real. not only should he have to pay for damages but he should be so financially indebted that he will no longer be able to support his family. nobody makes the homies miss tourneys >_<

@bright monkey 12-post in the washington regional thread if you are interested in getting more connected with our scene. also there will be information on joining the official washington new world order of melee. sounds hype as **** but its just a fb group lol.

:phone:

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Thinking about going to this or a Pokemon tournament that's also in washington on the same date. decisions...

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
tafokints! you may enjoy pokemon, but you also enjoy melee... and you know who your homies are

:O!!!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Just show up with 6 Wobbuffet, win in like half an hour and then roll over to manifest

obv :202:

meant to say 6 minutes. if anyoen wants to ruin melee like our friend here feel free to not come.

edit: *****

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Contacting the Prop Manager Tuesday Am to see about getting additional space for this.

Hype this thing! I will make it work, even if I have to build an additional building in the alley way (meaning I put the tent up and we use the sidewalk)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Contacting the Prop Manager Tuesday Am to see about getting additional space for this.

Hype this thing! I will make it work, even if I have to build an additional building in the alley way (meaning I put the tent up and we use the sidewalk)
Best of luck!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
well why change it to 6 minutes in the first place?

8 minutes is perfect and what I'm more used too..
There's gonna be more time-out matches for sure just think about it... Samus vs Peach for example..

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah, changing the gameplay time by 25% is not really a "btw I'm changing this rule" kind of thing. The dynamic can change completely.

Note, I rarely have any match over 4 minutes, but still. Even regular matches, like Fox vs Peach on Stadium, change completely. Fox can get a stock lead and hide behind a couple of mountains. And Peach vs Marth would suck a lottt.

I would urge you to keep it at 8 min, SW.

Top Bottom