• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NYC)Gauntlet Season 2 Ep3 Oct.29 - To the Limit

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Just found out there might be a possibility of me going to this (and brining the rest of the "crew") I'm trying to go to this, but it really depends on my workload that weekend from school. Hope to see you all there!

If I do go I'll bring a cube, but it's not definate, so dont put me down yet.

BikerGangFalco

Smash Rookie
How much is it to join? If possible, I can also supply another Cube if I go. The possibility of me going is pretty much 80% at the moment. I just need to know the directions from the path train and I think I know somewhat where to go.

BL@Z3

Smash Rookie
Whats the time to arrive to the tournament? will it be told in the future. Just need to know

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Unless you're blind, everything is on the first page. D1, I'm going to your place tomorrow, I think, looking normal. I hope I don't get my *** kicked and robbed, cause that just happened to my brother yesterday, 5 guys in brownsville knocked him and took his **** and ran. So yea, like, I'm only saying that I don't feel like getting my *** kicked yet :), I'll be a bit late though, I plan on getting a haircut first in the city, and probably get myself that cd I want D:

As for this, if I have no job still by the 29th, bet your *** I'm coming, if I do, then I'll try to find some other day, too many gaunlets missed.

ZANG, if I go, I wanna money match you for 5$. I won it from you a long time ago, I don't think I want it though, so kick my *** and take it back.

X Japan

Smash Lord
well since i got no answer from any of my ppl about the stage rules i'm going to do something that i hate and i'll regret. that is this be the 1st Gauntlet with MLG stage rules. so now i won't have to hear i hate these stages and y i'm playing on onett. so i hope you ppl are happy

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wohoo!! MLG Stages! I'll do everything in my power to come now lmao finally no worries about pokefloats/Jungle Japes combo.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
ahoyhoy...

I played smash today, and realized how much I needed to practice. I wish I could make it to this tourney, guys. If I had a solid weekend where I could come down and gas wouldn't be an issue for me, you know I'd be helping out with setting up this tourney. And with the MLG rules, mad heads might make an appearance to this. Wish I could come. Yo Blaine, you gotta hit me up soon, cause I wanna see some past Gauntlet vids, and you know I don't get the hub on my comp, so hook me up, man...:006:

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I can't wait for this. And it looks like I'm definitely gonna go now.
Zang, I want a bunch of friendlies. that Falco is sweet man, but I'm gonna get around it. haha.
gonna be good ****. By the way Zang, you should definitely dress up as Falco for this. being a giant falcon for halloween seems to suit you.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
hm. just realized I need a teammate for this.
any takers?
You know my Pseudo-Frenchness is incredible, and it makes all of you want to be my teammate quite badly. so get back to me. :p

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Heh...if you really want to fleur I will...but I'm not that great (ive gotten 13th last two times) ...assuming I go, which is actually looking pretty good for me going (still need to figure out transportation tho)

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Sure Steel sounds good. I'll probably be the only Salmon Samus there, so look for the pink Samus player. or just look for the white guy with the fro.
sounds good.

(random teams rock)

edit: by the way, Sheik + Samus rocks, so if you do play as Sheik in tournies, that will probably work out well

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
YIIIII!!
MUST FIGURE OUT TRANSPORTATION...
ERRR... THERES THE TRAIN... but the train is like... fine.
YAAARGH!
Anyone want a match, just holler

IMPORTANT: ive been putting together a yoshi combo video, hopefully itll be out before this gauntlet so everyone can be like 'whoa... he pwns! gotta match him!'

...or whatever

by the way... i still think i got switched with yith-kai in the rankings last time :x

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Moop by matches do you mean money matches as well? Cause I know we're still overdue for a money match from last Gauntlet hehe.

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
whoaaaa i need a teammate! Anyone want to team with a yoshi?
*nods head*
gooooood

money match =/= good
...when you have no money anyway :p
maybe ill have mm's, but i wont know til i get there and find out i have no chang in my pockets

IRA-Marth

Smash Apprentice
no Aho for the lung cancer combo. :mad:

So who wants to get in on the bomb *** team.

X Japan

Smash Lord
right now its getting close to that time to be asking for who be able to bring TVs and cubes. as of now this is what we got that i know of. . . . .

TVs = 7
NGs = 2
Wes = 2
Chris = 3

Cubes = 6(technically 5)
Wes = 2(one without a copy)
Chris = 1
Dire = 1
D1 = 1
Blu = 1

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I'm looking into getting a hold of a projector for this. X Japan, would that be a help? let me know if you think there will be room on the walls to project and stuff. it's the best I can do, as a TV is a bit much to haul for that long of a drive. but a projector isn't as bad.
also, it's extremely easy to record matches from. or so I'm told...
anyway, let me know.

X Japan

Smash Lord
Fleur if it works i'll use it. TV projector whatever also long as it work i don't give a ****. thx for the help.

TVs/Projector = 8
NGs = 2
Wes = 2
Chris = 3
Fleur = 1

Cubes = 8
Wes/Mooplet = 2(Mooplet copy)
Chris = 1
Dire = 1
D1 = 1
Blu = 1
Steel Kangaroo = 1
BikerGangFalco = 1

i say like at least 2 more TVs and Cubes we be straight. that also reminds me everyone who's entering either 1v1, 2v2, or both please please!!!! register at the Gauntlet website

http://home.comcast.net/~kirbysan/Gauntlet/Index.html

you don't have to but it makes it easier on me and you if you reg before hand so all I have to do is check you off the list and you just have to give me the $$ with out having to write out your name and stuff.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Hey there, im nu 2 d guanlet This Year, small question, and if tis ******** and evry1 knows it srry....jsut disregard it. Whats d prize 4 1st place?..

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
It all depends on how many people enter i think first place gets like 70 percent second 20 third ten or some crap like that but doesnt r1eally matter expect zang and dave to take double and zang to take singles lol THS for life

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
sign me up for a cube =P

i brought the TV last time but my uncle seemed to fogot about him apporving it and got pissed off.. wtf...

so if im dirving to this thing i'll for sure bring a TV if not 2

Moocow007

Smash Ace
i'm like 90% sure that I'm coming to this w/ a friend or two (they're really bad though >_>)

Dark link! we gotta have some friendlies at this! it'll be like the second time that SSP members meet eachother lol. Is the rest of your crew (battousai, cloud, etc) coming too? I can't wait to meet you guys

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
ummmmmmmmmm hee hee y do ppl like...umm....like to use the word um as if they cant..uh...u no....think of words when theyre typing..um lol..but thx

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im back from the dead, i wanna brush up my skills at least one day in this week.
Zang, whenever u plan to take a trip to NYC, let me know so we could play for the day, anybody else is welcome to come over at least one day in this week to play, just hit me up via aim.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
awesome man thx no doubt ill pm u to hang out maybe u can setup a little fest get ure good friend chuck to come 2 :p

Top Bottom