• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NYC)Gauntlet Season 2 Ep3 Oct.29 - To the Limit

Rickr

Smash Apprentice
I heard I get free entry to this if I can beat X Japan in a Link ditto?

Did I hear correctly X Japan? If so, I'll be there.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yeah Mew2...it'll be your first time getting last place in a tournament too.

Especially if you face me first round.

Yo Fab say sup to LiquidFeng for me lol.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I won't make it to this is money, if I have no money that day. OH, my friend might be driving me up there and back, so I'll post if I'm bringing a TV or not as well, a TV or two that is of course. I'll update later, not sure.

**** job searching is a pain inside my ******* ;_;

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
ahoyhoy...

Ladies and gentlemen (mostly gentlemen), the man himself, KillaOR. Comin' back from his successful venture at the WC, and bustin' mad heads along the way, he's here to make another awesome performance at the Gauntlet. Wish I could be there, I mean, he's a celebrity now, so wherever he goes, MTV cameras must be followin'. Hope you don't forget about us regular people like me. Lookin' forward to smashin' it up with you and the rest of DA soon. Just getting wind of your success in Cali has rejuvinated my drive to get better. Can't wait to be back in NYC...:006:

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
DireVulcan said:
Yeah Mew2...it'll be your first time getting last place in a tournament too.

Especially if you face me first round.

Yo Fab say sup to LiquidFeng for me lol.

lol my ***** liquid I guess u must be his brother right?

p.s Im takin this gaunlet Ive been training naruto status holla at me for money matches holla!

aho43

Smash Lord
Yo XJapan, could you post to confirm that your offer still stands. It's basically the only reason Rick will agree to come to Gauntlet.

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
Moocow007 said:
i'm like 90% sure that I'm coming to this w/ a friend or two (they're really bad though >_>)

Dark link! we gotta have some friendlies at this! it'll be like the second time that SSP members meet eachother lol. Is the rest of your crew (battousai, cloud, etc) coming too? I can't wait to meet you guys
definetly, dunno if u want freindlies in melee or in ssb64, i brought the system last gauntlet but comp was *****ing and said ssb64 was whack. i'd like to see him face me in and back it up =P

and batt and cloud just might come, im not even sure if i'll make it but i've gotten better and rdy to turn some heads at this gauntlet ;)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
hi

Hi smashers, im new to these boards but i want to be just like everyone of you and i want you guys to train me and make me one of the best smashers in the world. I cant wavedasher or lcanceling but i try. I wish someone can just train me on how to play because i wanna be just like you guys and maybe one day join the infamous D.A. :) Im not sure if i should attend because $20 is a lot of $ and i kno i wont win since i never won a tourney before. :( I want some feedback on what i can do to get better i play with bowser and luigi.

THanku ,IwannaBgood

PS: How can i make my green balls with luigi go the whole level...?

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
SUP GUYS WELL MR.IWANNABGOOD u ****ing suck and quit smash *****!. Anyway I wanna go 2 gauntlet but i have no ride, someoneslashed 4 of my 4 tires and im sad......I believe my dad is getting it fixed but he barred me from using the car except for work and school. I need a ride cause i wanna go and nobody luvs me anymore cause wes mike G and chris do not pick up their bone. Oh and also dis ***** rappy dnt wanna go clubbin wit me anymore because i dnt got some payless shoes that light up. I WANNA BE A MAJOR H8R!. Well im tired/bored/wanna just spam the boards because noone wants to talk to me. Im bored......i wish pc was here touching my hard wet black cold.....car. Well ill do wat i do when i get bored.

TIME FOR PREDICTIONS!
#1st in teams = Everybody h8s chris
#2nd in teams = Spam Jam
#3rd in teams = (UNLESS THEY ARE LISTENING TO MUSIC) Ninja Turtles
#4th in teams = who cares they not getting $

#1st in singles = Me :D as long as blaine fix's the brackets so i dnt fight anyone good
#2nd in singles = Zang
#3rd in singles = PC
#4th in singles = who cares

OR MAYBE BECAUSE IM GOING THEYLL ROB ME AGAIN AND EVERYONE GETS A PIECE OF MY $!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

Now its time to say goodbye, to all our family.........M.I.C----See you real soon.....K.E.Y. Why because I love you....M.O.U.S.E. UH UH UH MICKEY MOUSE......DONALD DUCK......I DONT KNOOOOOO THE REST OF THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS SONNNNNG.!

Oh by the way i wanted to start this off see how long itll last....

This is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....this is the thread that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...somepeople started posting in it not knowing what it was....but they continued posting in it forever just because.....

emad1209

Smash Rookie
Hi,
I Need A Partner For Gauntlet And Was Wondering If Anyone Would Be Interested?

Cons:
-never Played In A Tourny Before

Pros:
-undisputed Best At Temple University
-never Met An Equal. (might Change At The Tournament Though!)
-seen The Videos Of Everyone On The Hub And I Think I Will Give Them A Good Fight
-i Use Sheik So Would Be A Nice Complement
-won't Make Excuses If Beaten

emad1209

Smash Rookie
Hi,
I Need A Partner For Gauntlet And Was Wondering If Anyone Would Be Interested?

Cons:
-never Played In A Tourny Before

Pros:
-undisputed Best At Temple University
-never Met An Equal. (might Change At The Tournament Though!)
-seen The Videos Of Everyone On The Hub And I Think I Will Give Them A Good Fight
-i Use Sheik So Would Be A Nice Complement
-won't Make Excuses If Beaten
-
-

Rickr

Smash Apprentice
Well, X Japan, it seems weird that you would say what you said on the hub, but then not even respond to my message on your own thread...

You've been busy, maybe?

Whatever.

We'll have to have our Link ditto at a different Gauntlet. Maybe by then, you'll have owned up to what you said earlier.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, but its very unlikely I'll be making this event. The reason I can't make it is that there is a tournament taking place near the same time over here, and I owe it to the tournament host to come since he attended my event and is a cool guy.

I'll leave it up to Pc Chris and Zanguzen I have high faith in you guys! I also will cheer for DA Chris, DA Dave, and of course Sockninja if he goes. In fact I'll cheer for everyone lol.

Meleemaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dave...u hear? I completly dominated the Parellex tourney last night, i feel i can beat u, im challanging the best ganandorf to a match VS mine (whoever that is...)

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Yea, MElee MAster kicked ***(I mean come on...any1 who can beat fox with gananonDorf DESREVES 2 talk) Man, Shame i didnt get 2 face him though...Maybe i will, In Gaunlet, Hope 2 c some familiar faces

Moocow007

Smash Ace
yo D1, I wanna play you this time since we never got to @ the last gauntlet I was at (july? I dunno, it was a long time ago). is that cool with you?

zang - can i have some falco dittos with you? I need to practice against lazar spammers lol

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
daaaaamn 21 teams and 50 singles registered for this, gunna be huge. fix the teams brackets for me so i dont have to match zang and dave.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Hefaustos said:
Yea, MElee MAster kicked ***(I mean come on...any1 who can beat fox with gananonDorf DESREVES 2 talk) Man, Shame i didnt get 2 face him though...Maybe i will, In Gaunlet, Hope 2 c some familiar faces
PLEASE TELL ME UR JOKING......if that were true.... i'd still be playing this game like i use to.... but that da*n dog is too fu*king strong and fast...biggest spammer in the game.....can u say : UP + A???

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
pc, zang's strategy for a while has been spamming. its usually not bad until hes scared about the matchup, then you're in for a long match.

Top Bottom