• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE April 7th-8th HOUSING/HOTEL Arrangements

oksas

oak-sauce
where are all the other tucson smashers? i know max is gone that weekend, cheyne is out of town, xander can't, but what about everyone else?

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
um i can house 3-4 guys maybe 5 house is pretty clean only down fall is magic cards everywhere and i mean every where and i live like 20-25 min away from venue.

Sleeping arrangements would be sure noone minds sleeping together but we have a foo ton in one room that is open then the floor after that maybe a bed as well so i can actually ya house easily 5 haha.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rob, just wanted to let you know of a few minor changes:

Instead of Napos (Victor), Dekar173 (Casey) will be taking his place. You know, the ridiculously talented Diddy Kong player? I'm sure you've heard of him :O
BEST IN THE SOUTHWEST

There will be a fifth person, probably SamTheGlide (Sam), in my car. I'll make sure to keep in touch with you, especially as next Friday arrives. You can check how our travel plans change (if at all) on the NM thread.

A million thanks again.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey me, baka4moe, and stabbedbyanipple are coming to Nyte! Someone please adopt us for Friday and Saturday night, please.

Edit:
@Morino: certainly, my friend. will you also be needing a ride from the airport? because i may or may not be able to do that for ye

so that's 4 of you in the SoCal car, plus Morino, and i've got one more friend who will likely be staying with us. plus myself. that makes seven of us! which is probably about what i should cap it at. the car is also a 7 seater anyway

i have a bedroom with a bed and a couch, a guest bedroom with a bed, a game room with a couch, living room with another couch big enough for two, plus floor space in any of those rooms. everyone should have something comfy to sleep on, at least.

i'm not really worried about manners, so long as everyone can aim in the toilet i guess. smashers seem like good folk though, i welcome you with open arms

so hyped :pika:

ps rob you can modify the first post, as my ability to house everyone is now confirmed.
Umm, I dont think that car from SoCal is coming any more. Stabbed is in our car now, for example, lol.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Hey me, baka4moe, and stabbedbyanipple are coming to Nyte! Someone please adopt us for Friday and Saturday night, please.

Edit:

Umm, I dont think that car from SoCal is coming any more. Stabbed is in our car now, for example, lol.
Adam
Ben
Ben's girlfriend

Matt

New SoCal car:

Baka4moe
Commonyoshi
Matt (stab)

I don't see how Oksasoglu can't house you. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so yea as commonyoshi said we need housing please! we'd probably arrive friday night and leave sunday as soon as the tourney is over. Oksasoglu? ur housing post seems pretty enticing! :) if u can please pm commonyoshi or me if u willing to house the 3 of us, thanks.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Wait a second guys, I'm pretty sure ben and his girlfriend are still going! (I think)

EDIT: NEVERMIND BEN IS NOT GOING, THE CARPOOL IS ME/COMMON YOSHI/BAKA4MOE NOW

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
ya my appartment has room for a few people as long as they dont mind the ground for sleep i also have an open bed or futon.

oksas

oak-sauce
ah. sorry for not checking this lately. everything seemed squared away so i haven't been checking as often. but yeah, you're all still welcome at my house still :3

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
ah. sorry for not checking this lately. everything seemed squared away so i haven't been checking as often. but yeah, you're all still welcome at my house still :3
Cool! We'll be the best guests ever. PM me the address please.

I feel like we'll expect to arrive around midnight.

D

Deleted member

70% chance i can go i think =]

wrong azzzzzz thread but w/e

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
um dang i think we could house 1 more i do have a small apartment right now we have a total of 5 people at my place counting myself text/call me at 520 732 3781.

D

Deleted member

Hahahahahaha wtf

:phone:

We are willing to sleep on floors let us know hahahahahahah can't believe it

Top Bottom